Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

We’ve noticed an increase in the number of posts in which users ask to be given a deal.

For example: “Wanted! Bentley, any model, for $300 per month. Thanks.”

This is not how we envisioned the forum to work. And it doesn’t generate the intended results. The best deals are often the result of careful research and planning, and they may be specific to a set of circumstances (time, location, etc.) that may not be applicable to everyone else.

We think this forum is best used as a place for discussion and learning, and not in a purely transactional manner. That said, if you’d rather not put in the legwork – which we totally understand – you can retain the services of a broker (see Dealer/Broker Reviews), and they may be able to help you.

If you still wish to try your luck with a “wanted” ad, please post them only here in this thread. Ads must include the following:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
  2. Term/Mileage
  3. Region/State
  4. Preferred method of contact
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

Realistic expectations are recommended for best results.

34 Likes

I’m in the Jacksonville area, looking to lease a new BMW in the next 60 days. Any good sales people out there that you can point me to?? I’m willing to travel to other parts of the state to pick up, or even BMW PCD in SC.

I’m very flexible on the model.

2018 or 2019 330, 340, 430gc, 440gc, X3, X4
Must have Heads Up Display, Harmon Kardon Sound, Sunroof and Sport Seats.

800+ credit score.
Current BMW owner

Thanks.

4 Likes

Hello, any great deals on leasing in Southern cal on a X5 or X3…?

2 Likes

Hi community,

I’m looking for a 7 series with m package and multi contour seats. If any vendors here have a deal please reach out to me. You can message me.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi guys, first time user of this forum. Had lots of experience transferring (on both sides) via Swapalease and LeaseTrader or just locally.

Anyone has a Jeep grand Cherokee SRT lease wanting to get out?

I’m located in Seattle, WA,

Please let me know asap. Thank you

Stan

1 Like

What are you hoping for here? Someone is just sitting on a pile of X5s and can’t wait for someone to ask for a great deal? How would this ever yield a reply?

1 Like

Looking for Either if these: (loaners ok)

Mercedes E/S-class:
Multi-contour seats
Driver assistance package (adaptive cruise)
(Target 16% on E-class before incentives)

BMW 7 series:
Multi-contour seats
Driver assistance package
(Target 25% before incentives)

2 Likes

I’m looking for an amazing deal on a 2019 RDX. I want to pay $275 a month with $0 down. I am in Southern Mississippi and I am not interested in driving very far to make a deal. Dealers: earn my business!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Anyone have a lead on $100 or lower, $0down lease deal? 7.5k mile/36 month

1 Like

Oh God here we go :joy:

7 Likes

I don’t think that seems reasonable. I’ve looked into the RDX as well and you’d be lucky if you can find any 2018s left for that price.

This goes to the rest of you hackrs as well- you should still set reasonable expectations.

9 Likes

There hasn’t been a sub $100 a month lease deal in many many many many months. You will need to up your budget substantially. Your expectations are simply unrealistic (and so will be 90% of the posts in this topic)

6 Likes

Perhaps the mods should institute posting template/guidelines/rules for this section like request can include some or all of the following:

[Year/Make/Model]
Or
[Budget]
Or
[Sedan/SUV/Minivan]

And must include all of the following:

[Term/mileage]
[Region/State]
[Best contact methods]
Any other required dealer/broker Info

I think if there was a set template for requests, it’d be easier for brokers or other users to reply more effectively and efficiently. It should be strictly moderated so that request posts don’t become novels. I.e. posts that don’t follow the template should simply be deleted.

15 Likes

That’s a good suggestion.

2 Likes

And this, please.

1 Like

I think it’ll just filter itself out. Meaning, unrealistic requests will simply receive no responses.

2 Likes

Good idea! Added that to the first post.

3 Likes

Looking for $150 or below
7.5k/36 months or 7.5k/30 months
New York State
Message/email
Had infinite and BMW in the past not sure if any incentives carries.

1 Like

Hi all. Im trying to decide if leasing is a option for me on my next car.

I am looking for something in the $200 per month or less range. Nothing down. 12k a year mileage is fine. 10k could probably even be enough. Is this at all realistic?

I would prefer a hatchback or a crossover, but would do a sedan. Would have to be the size of a Mazda 3, Kia Forte, Honda Civic and larger.

I would probably be using a broker as I cant stand the car buying process and am not a good negotiator.

Thanks!

1 Like