Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

We’ve noticed an increase in the number of posts in which users ask to be given a deal.

For example: “Wanted! Bentley, any model, for $300 per month. Thanks.”

This is not how we envisioned the forum to work. And it doesn’t generate the intended results. The best deals are often the result of careful research and planning, and they may be specific to a set of circumstances (time, location, etc.) that may not be applicable to everyone else.

We think this forum is best used as a place for discussion and learning, and not in a purely transactional manner. That said, if you’d rather not put in the legwork – which we totally understand – you can retain the services of a broker (see Dealer/Broker Reviews ), and they may be able to help you.

If you still wish to try your luck with a “wanted” ad, please post them only here in this thread . Ads must include the following:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
  2. Term/Mileage
  3. Region/State
  4. Preferred method of contact
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

Realistic expectations are recommended for best results.

Continued from here:

8 Likes
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 BMW 430i xDrive
  2. Term/Mileage: Whatever term is cheapest/10K miles per year
  3. Region/State: Midwest/Indiana
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Chevrolet Leasee

Looking to be at $300 with $300 DAS.
Credit score 820
I’m okay with loaners/demos

3 Likes

I guess Part 2 is closely resembling Part 1.

Sorry buddy - $300/month isn’t going to be possible.

(Nice credit score though)

6 Likes

These posts will prob end up in the Landfill, but…

@UnicornHXNTR Please read Michael’s post above. He clearly stated the focus and intention of this website, and the reason for creating a new “Part 2” thread.

The deal you referenced was a guy/girl who admitted that they spent months working on and achieved through hard work… He/she didn’t get the car with a 4-line post that said “I want a deal for $300 a month on a $50k BMW.”

No one said it’s “impossible” - but you can’t go about it this way. If someone wants to be helped, having a reasonable starting point would be a great way to have people want to work with someone.

3 Likes

Hi All,

New to the forum, but seems like a lifesaver! I’m looking for the below:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 Mercedes CLS 4matic
  2. Term/Mileage: Whatever term is cheapest/7K miles per year
  3. Region/State: Arlington VA/DC Area
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Audi owner, Costco Member

Looking to be at less than $1,000 no down payment (preferably around $800).
Credit score over 740

2019 or 2020 540i - preferably a loaner with MSport but otherwise light build
36/12
North Carolina
PM or text
Loyalty, USAA, need to understand the rules are for graduate
Tier 1

Lookng for X4 2020

12k / 36 months

Stat of reg: PA

Anyone on here hack a lease on a Corsair? Willing to pay a broker fee to get me the deal I’m looking for

I have talked to a few dealers already who are close. Can anyone beat this deal on an xc90 t6 ?

Hello,
Looking for

1. 2020 or 2019 Lexus IS 200, 300 or 350 F/Sport or GS 300, 350 F/Sport
  2. Term/Mileage: Whatever term is cheapest/7K miles per year
  3. Region/State: So Cal L.A. area
  5. Special qualifications, Costco/Sam’s Member

Thanks

Looking to Lease:
2020 Chevy Equinox AWD 2.0 Turbo
$200 a month tax included, zero down. $500 - 1000 DAS.
24,36,43 month lease at 7500 or 10k annual miles
785 credit score. Not currently in a lease. Not ex military, student or first responder.
I have a 1999 toyota avalon xls v6 with 208k miles for trade in.(not much I know)
I’m a member of AAA, Sams Club and Consumer Reports. All have good deals especially Sams club.
Black, White, Grey, Dark blue and Dark Red color ok.
I’m in Las Vegas, NV 89103. Most dealers here say they will price match. For the right deal ill travel to SoCal for pick up or get delivery.
Please help me get this great deal! :slight_smile:
Message me and I’ll send you my contact info.
Thank you!

Spend a few mins , and try to search this forum for comparable deals.You may find that your expectation is too much at this price point

1 Like
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2019 or 2020 BMW 330i Xdrive with Stop and go adoptive cruise with live cockpit (Black, white, blue, navy color & new or pre-owned under 5k miles). Looking for around $340 with tax
  2. Term/Mileage: Cheaper the better/ 12k or 15k per year
  3. Region/State: Washington or Oregon state
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): My Company has vehicle purchase program of $2000 for lease of new or used (under 5000 miles)
1 Like

Why not just say these posts aren’t allowed? I am sure a vast majority if not all are ignored.

Like that would stop it. You have no idea how many new threads in Ask with these questions get closed and their posts moved here.

2 Likes

Agreed os course it wouldn’t.But this is almost encouraging it.

This was created to at least keep all these questions in one place. Feel free to just ignore this topic.

2 Likes
  • Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: BMW 7 series 2019 or 20
  • Term/Mileage 36months/10k or 12k miles
  • Region/State West coast
  • Preferred method of contact Email or text
  • Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

800 credit score, I am in LA for 4 days, would like to pickup a car during this time. Have a tradein but if the value sucks I’d just sell it to carmax, already have an appraisal offer.
I am also open to M cars if there are good deals, Also open to CPO cars under 9k miles 2017 or newer as I put a lot of mileage on the cars so an unlimited mile warranty would be nice.

Are these leasing out well right now? Looking for a true S&D under $400 is that possible i cant seem to find much on here right now.