[First time leasehackr] Best car for $400/month or less! Possible to get any of these for that price?

Like I said - I understand that most of these cars lease terribly. I guess I just figured that if I can get a 60k 440i GC for under $400/month, maybe it wouldn’t be that farfetched to get a 55k C43 for the same price. Apparantly not.

1 Like

Not counting taxes, fees, etc, I’m not looking to put more than $1k down as cap cost reduction.

Yeah, I definitely have no problem with loaners. And I don’t mind putting down taxes, fees, etc at signing; I just meant I don’t want to spend more than ~$1k down as a cap cost reduction.

Giulia base can be had.

So you’ve been lurking for so long but yet you are estimating lease monthly payments based solely on the MSRP of cars?

10 Likes

This was made nearly a year ago for posts like this, or if you’ve been here for 2 years then you should be familiar with the great brokers here! They really do great work I’d suggest reaching out to them, a lot are able to ship cars out of state assuming you’re in FL.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

How about a $61k E300 for $336+tax, $0 drive offs :crazy_face:

2 Likes

X3 is going to be a stretch, even on a loaner.

You can probably get close on a Stinger but you’d be looking at $2k-ish DAS (at least looking at recent deals posted here)

That would also mean a lot of engagement with a Kia dealer to get to those numbers though…and frankly life is too short for that nonsense.

4 Likes

First off, you’ll be hard pressed to find a lot of totally stripped C43 specimens. Most have at least a handful of options. Second the MF on AMG models is :poop:. Finally the RV on AMG models is also generally rubbish compared to standard models.

I say al that to say this: a $55k C43 will nearly always lease with a higher monthly :peanuts: than a $55k C300. And you’d be damn lucky to find even a stripped loaner at $400, let alone a loaded up one.

You’re not putting all the pieces together coherently.

:bat:

3 Likes

Good reference. This website is a great resource, but I am afraid as more and more people find out about this website, we will see more posts like this one.

Can we honestly ban these kinda posts?

Whenever my friends ask me this question, I make up a 1.2% rule and tell them to look from there. E.g. If the budget is $300/m, then look for cars around $36k. Puts the onus on them to do the legwork

5 Likes

How do you see that information? Do only trusted hackers have access to that?

Plus, the whole “best car I can get” part is purely subjective.

Click on your name…look toward the middle of the pop up. It will tell you recent read time statistic

1 Like

So when mine says read 5 days it means I’ve spent a total of 5 days reading this site? Holly crap I need a hobby.

1 Like

Think of it this way…it’s cheaper than hookers and beer.

3 Likes

Way cheaper than gambling as well… 5 days spent playing slots at minimum bet would be like $12000+ in theo losses

2 Likes