Looking for a new lease

I am looking for a new vehicle soon. We are in So Cal. I am usually great at leasing and have done all the leasing for my family for a long time…but my current situation is different. My lease in my GL350 is almost up. I need something that is similar size but only want to keep it two years until the next GLS comes out. I want something that leases really well so I can swap it out once I can get a deal on the GLS just keep it for the two years. Any ideas? I have thought of just assuming a lease too. I am considering a Ford Expedition… has anyone lease one recently or have a great ford sales person they work with.

Hello Every1 , is there anybody knows the cheapest deals for lease cars in Texas ?

The BMW X5 have great two year lease programs. They are running about $599 less tax.

Post would be better placed in this existing topic. Also including what payment you are willing to do would help. Using the search function you can virtually find deals on any car. If you narrow your search down to 1-2 cars, I would suggest getting a deal from a dealership to see where the Hackrs can assist.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

Agreed. OP, please heed @Samson ‘s advice.