2018 340i (or 328d) xDrive ... in NC ... what's a good lease deal?

Unclear to me what incentives - if any - are available in May (or June) for 2018 3 series - particularly in NC. I’d qualify for conquest (Infiniti Q50a?) and have an OL code, but no loyalty / college grad (assuming that requires recent). Realistic to aim for a $300 or less per month on a 36/10k lease on those models? (w/ $0 DAS or only usual min like 1st month + acq fee)

Have you done any research on here or contacted any dealers?

The answer is none. You can no longer lease a 2018 BMW’s. The chances of you finding a sub $300/mo lease on one sign and drive is basically impossible. Hell, it was difficult even when they did lease them and you would need loyalty to get any of the insane deals you saw.

Ha, really? Look around on here

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

I had an offer locally in Louisville BMW for @$385 including tax, with 1st and taxes up front.

I didn’t do it, because their offer was actually more than their advertised price. That and I was actually looking for a 540iX, my wife was thinking about replacing her X1 with this, but they bit themselves in the foot. Lost 2 sales to try to not discount as much as advertised.

Ehh. Try getting your local dealer to sell you one. Either way, if you look on here, you would see that even the deals that are sub $300 are just around $300 now and they have expensive driveoffs ($2k or more + MSD’s). What I’m trying to say is that without driveoffs and MSD’s, I don’t think he’ll be under $300 on anything.

Maybe, you never know. I went ahead and moved it anyway. That’s more a wanted ad post

You will have to expand your search radius for this. Use cargurus/autotrader.