Florida: What are the best deals down South?

Hey guys,

Other than the broker deals already posted for South region & Florida, are there any other models / makes that lease well? I’m in South Florida but have traveled up to 3 hours to get my cars.

South Florida is notoriously difficult to get any type of deal. Poke around the forum, there may be a slight chance but it is very hard to come by. Look elsewhere.

Cost or Convenience. Pick one.

Very possible to get good deal in S. Florida and the entire state but seems to take MUCH more work than other regions. Dealers less willing to negotiate, have sky high admin fees tacked on, etc. That said, lean towards the last day or two of any given month, track incentives/mf/residuals intently, and shoot 3-5 dealers your offer after checking their inventory online (always select a car already in their inventory).

I managed to get a $1k down $211+tax deal for a 2018 X2 loaner.

Oh, and be patient, deals vary massively from month to month down here.

My last two leases have ended up coming from Lakeland, FL, even though it’s over an hour away from me.

Ah yes, the great X2 giveaway of Mar/Apr. Impossible to replicate now but good times when they were to be had!

1 Like

That’s a sweet deal, I’ll wait around and be open to drive/ship out of state deals. Thanks for all of the tips everyone!

Sweet, last time I was in the market I was purchasing a Tacoma with my dad and found Ft Pierce to be a good area.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here