Will sacrifice safety for looks and comfort. W4cute-Ute or truck or sedan

My hubby and I want an SUV but willing to settle for sedan w AWD or even truck. $350/mo max and need it ASAP but can wait if better deal is known for October.

I’ve read threads and understand a lease breakdown. If any hackrs have vehicle suggestions or dealer or contact info for salesperson or brokers want to let me know what you could help us with it’s appreciated.

Willing to fly and drive back. Will register in Florida or Minnesota because of travel for work (we file dual tax returns in both states) so both regions will be ok w title for us.

Thank you in advance.

Currently coveting the $53k Stelvio TI sport deals and loving our current rented Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. Would like one in yellow with all options possible. Also loved the Subaru Outback 18 or 19 and Crosstrek 18 or 19.

No Forester.

Possible Nissan Titan?

Please help and sorry if this isn’t allowed. I’ve done tons of legwork but seems like what I want isn’t possible for me to get on my own without help the first time. I’ve tried. Thank you!

We were wanting the Eyesight Lane Departure Warning unless it’s a fully loaded model with everything else but that. So in other words willing to sacrifice safety features for looks and comfort or ~300 hp.

Open to any and all suggestions. Thank you!

@Ursus @305Hackr move to that new wanted thread please

I can just delete it and copy and paste it?

No worries, Mods will take care of it. Thanks

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please post “wanted” ads here