Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Kia Forte is proobably gonna be the one to fit in that category

1 Like

Yeah, Kia Forte or Elentra base model would work for you. Sonata also might work in a big stretch

2 Likes

Looking for a 2018 BMW X3 in the Boston (MA) area… Want to purchase the vehicle because I’ve never leased a car before. But would like to look at the numbers and decide.

Thanks

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Looking for lighty sport sedan ie q50 wrx camry accord preferably over 250hp for under 300 AND a commuter car under 150 ie impreza sport corolla civic

Cheapest term,12k per year
Only first month DAS

1 Like

Message me if you need help finding a deal!

1 Like

You literally have a better chance of getting hit by lightning while picking up your millions from hitting the powerball than finding this deal.

11 Likes

I am looking for to lease a 2018 Mazda CX-5 (Touring) or Nissan Rogue SV for my daughter who is in college down in Mississippi.
Payments around $220
36 month 12k miles/year
Contact to my email in my profile.
Military rebate if possible

I am sure there will be money out of pocket but would like to keep that to a minimum if possible.
I am willing to travel to Louisiana, Alabama or Florida if need be.

The dealership in MS sent over some figures and after posting those in the forum it is not a good deal. I have never leased and don’t have any grand illusions that I will get some awesome deal but looking for a good one if possible. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Looking for the BMW 530e or MB E300 (leather seats)
Min DAS
under $450/month
3 years/10K miles
Southern California (located in Orange County)

1 Like

This thread was a good idea in theory, however, it’s already polluted with unrealistic expectations, and growing. Nobody is following the posting guidelines. I can’t see dealers/brokers scouring this mess looking to help people.

At least it will cut down on new “hey, I want a Mercedes S class for 300/mo” individual posts.

5 Likes

It’s polluted with BS from people having a go at posters. Just stay away from this thread if you have nothing to add.
No response will tell something to the posters.

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

At Least this cuts a bit of the crap from the Ask the hackrs sub-forum.

3 Likes
  • Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 2018 Honda Accord Sport 1.5
  • Term/Mileage - 3yr/36k mi
  • Region/State - Orange County, CA
  • Preferred method of contact - Email/PM
  • Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) - Upcoming grad/Honda in the household

Doesn’t necessarily have to be an Accord. Was also looking at loaner BMW/Benz, but basically looking to have something under $300/mo with $0 DAS, or as minimal as possible. I’d just want something with either Android Auto, or navi built in. Need one or the other.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like
  • Year/Make/Model - MANUAL 2 series, 3 series, GTI SE, A4, ATS, WRX, MX-5 (any other nicer and sporty manual car I’m missing? I feel like that’s all of them.)
  • Budget - $350-ish/mo and $1k-ish DAS
  • Term/Mileage - 3yr/30k, 3yr/36k would be nice, but beggars can’t be choosers
  • Region/State - Austin, TX (but willing to go anywhere on this continent)
  • Preferred method of contact - Email/PM
  • Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) - great credit, would qualify for lowest humanly possible MF

I’ve tried to be a good hackr, and hit up multiple VW and now Suburu dealerships throughout Texas and trying to negotiate based on the knowledge passed along by the fine people of this forum, but am getting ignored, shut down, and/or getting quoted $450 to $550 a month…which, no. I’ve got a current 2016 GTI SE manual lease that runs out on Oct. 31, so looking between now and then.

PLOT TWIST: my mom is also a manual-only driver and her current Acura lease is running out on Oct. 31 as well. She can afford a bit more than I can, upper 300mo/lower 400mo.

Any halp out there? I’m quickly losing steam trying to work a deal, and double plot twist, I work on political campaigns and have so very little time before Nov. 6th to dedicate to the cause.

1 Like

Some may say I’m a dreamer… but I’m not.

2 Likes

2019 Ram Rebel - 3 year / 36k. Crew Cab 4x4, level 2 entertainment group. Would like to be around $400. Texas unfortunately. I’ve seen some discounted 13k in PA but nothing closer.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I keep seeing deals for Wrangler sports, but unfortunately with 3 kids(2 and 4 year old) I cant do cloth.

1 Like