Best mid size SUV for $600 a month, 36/12k, just drive offs

Greetings Hackrs,

My fathers 2017 Infiniti Q50 Sport lease is up in May (I pay $565 a month, had put $800 for drive off, 36/10, $62 k MSRP).

I have a budget of $600 a month (including tax), 36/12, minimal drive off - to acquire him a new car. He has requested an SUV this time. I have been looking at the Porsche Macan base, Benz GLE 350, Lexus GX 450, BMW X5 and Lincoln Aviator and realized all are leasing above my budget. I wanted to get your guidance in regards to what you think is best and what cars would be suitable. I am located in Los Angeles. Thank you.

Take some time to dig through recent deals. Find the payments in your range, and start hunting deals on that model(s).

You should be able to get into a Lexus GX 460 under $600.

Start here for brokers:

LeaseHero

:bat:

1 Like

Check out numbers on a MDX or Highlander

It’ll be difficult getting into an x5 for that payment and mileage. x3 or x4 - if it suits your father - would be more achievable given the stronger incentives for March.

Don’t know much about the others but my first guess is the Macan may be out the window provided Porsches don’t lease particularly well.

X5 will be tough unless you find the right dealer, or probably a base model. You would probably be better suited looking for a nicely optioned X3/X4 M40i and can get a bit lower payment.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here