Leases around 200ish mark

First time lease but I have a family member signing it for me. They have a great credit score, already have a fca ram 1500 lease so they would qualify for conquest / competitive lease, and I would also be able to get employee/a plan pricing though ford, gm and I believe also fca. College discount also applicable.

A 4 door awd truck would be nice, 2020 Tacoma, f150, ranger xl or xlt, newer rams. Jeeps like wrangler, grand Cherokee, Cherokee, etc. options wise again honestly just 4wd. I know those are a bit out of my range. I’ve never dealt with a broker, neither has the person who’s signing for me, there are some great deals I’ve seen from being on the forum, more info would be great! But if anyone is familiar with the metro Detroit area and has any ideas on something in the range of 200-230ish a month, 0 down. That would be nice. I know I listed some very expensive cars for my budget, but that’s just as an example, I don’t expect most of those to be close to my budget. I will consider any 4wd car if it’s well within my budget or well below, I’m looking for great deals!

Looking for 36 months, 10k miles at least.

If this helps at all this is a quote I received.
Ford F-150 xlt
2000 down, 250 per month, about 2k das after titles fees aquisition etc.

Thanks for looking and thanks again to everyone on the forum for the endless info!

I would review the commuter thread that is dedicated to cars under $200/month

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here