Off Topic Landfill

And the continuation of fantasy deals continue. Maybe this whole “wanted” idea wasn’t so good after all- it can ruin the reputation of the Hackrs and dealers working with us… unless these “buyers” realize they need to edge up. Just like real estate “I want a 3 Bed 2.5 bath in Irvine for $600k with a garage”. 3 months later- settles for $750k… Buyers do your own research. Stop wasting your own time.

1 Like

Totally agree.

Personally I’m very realistic. I’m looking for a unicorn holding a four leaf clover waiting at the end of a rainbow where there is also a pot of gold.

I’m willing to pay $5 a month with a check of $5000 from Costco.

Does that sound about right?

1 Like

i have a four leaf clover. One of my prized possessions no joke.

Looking for a Lamborghini Huracan. Zero down, budget of $400/mo, 590 FICO score, won’t travel.

Jk. I’ve only been around here for a few days but I can see this thread getting pretty ridiculous pretty quick. Should be fun to watch though! :sunglasses:

There are plenty of condos in Irvine in the 650k range but a 3bd, 2.5b single family home for 750k is beyond a unicorn deal.

I am looking for zero down and zero per month. Prefer that the car be delivered to my house, with bowtie (red only). Dealers: earn my business.

4 Likes

This may be the most indecipherable post I’ve ever seen anywhere.

WTF is a lighty sport sedan? And what in carnation do a Q50 (R/AWD Luxury marque) and a WRX (AWD non-luxury hot rod weird car) have in common with a Camry or Accord?

1 Like

Wanted Porsche, Lambo, Aston Martin, NSX etc for as low as possble. Please DM :slight_smile:

I just got a leftover 2018 NSX Twin Turbo with optional bazooka mount and flamethrower for $128 / month $0 DAS 24 months 30k miles / year.

Dealer swears he lost money on it and cannot repeat.

Anyone know a good automatic car wash that allows bazookas? I’m in Orange County, CA willing to drive up to 3 miles for a good wash MUST HAVE FREE VACUUMS.

1 Like

That’s fine…but it still doesn’t solve the problem of the initial intent that has been lost. There have been a couple people that have gone after posters, but the general idea of the thread is already lost in those that are posting…

1. requests aren’t following the posted guidelines (and yes, I understand some were merged into this before the guidelines were placed).
  2. Unrealistic expectations (Nothing anyone can do about that but ignore)

You’re correct though that ignoring them is more or less the only thing that can be done I guess.

We can’t fix #1 and #2 in ANY thread, so this one is not different :slight_smile:

Yes, thank you! That was the idea.

1 Like

Didn’t I say that too? :). All is not lost…just frustrating that people can’t follow rules/read, which mars up what could be a good thing.

Carry on.

He summarized it in a short sentence LOL

Wow! Is that the elon musk flamethrower? Didnt know that was an option for nsx. :slight_smile:

Psssshhhh. Please. Elon’s “flamethrower” is just a roofing torch with plastic gun handles on it.

The Acura optional flamethrower is a hardy unit, and with slight modifications, it can also hurl spent uranium slugs up to 1,000 yards.

And I was wrong, it’s not a twin turbo, it’s got three turbos and two superchargers plus an afterburner.

And it was really only $103 / month.

This car can be leased cheap ! really cheap !

haildamagedcar

1 Like

Spam removed…

Spam removed…

Pretty sure this was made as a trash can for all the crap wanted posts

1 Like