Looking for Lease Transfer ASAP - Full-size SUV - Limited Mileage Preferred

, ,

In need of a second car that gets driven occasionally so fine with limited miles (100-400/month or even one that is over). Prefer a full size SUV (Explorer, Pathfinder, Acadia, QX60, Highlander, etc) with 12-24 months left over and 30K total lease to avoid additional maintenance and tires if possible. Willing to spend upwards of $400/month but offer will depend on the car and mileage remaining. Assume there may be a few hackrs out there who got a greal deal but put on too much mileage already and ready to move on. Nothing good on SAL currently and hard to negotiate a fair price when they got a bad deal to start. Not overly picky about color but need leather or leatherette with small kids.

In NJ and nearby states are ok (if your lease allows for out of state transfers) but prefer not NY due to tax implications (unless you want to pickup the my NJ tax bill). Feel free to PM me what you have and the details of your lease and we can go from there. Need to figure this out ASAP otherwise will just go with a new QX60.

Yes, I know buying a car in this situation likely makes more sense financially, but prefer leasing from a convenience standpoint.

Side note - Can a TrustedHackr please remove me from the Registered Business Group? I joined by mistake. TY

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

Please post in the correct sections.