OL codes can be obtained by participating in BMW Ultimate Drive Events.
UPCOMING 2020 EVENTS:
- Register for an Ultimate Drive Event in your area here: https://ude.bmwusa.com/
Notes on using OL codes:
- Dealer participation varies. Non-participating dealers may apply an equivalent discount when you mention the OL code. It’s subject to dealer discretion and we aren’t sure how or when OL codes are being generated
- OL codes can be used on new vehicles. Some dealers may not accept them on loaners
- Some dealers will apply $500 or $1,000 as dealer discount when you mention the OL code
- I’m hearing OL codes in most cases can’t be stacked with USAA or Fleet, but this isn’t guaranteed
- In some cases, dealers will only offer $500 of the $1,000 (we’re hearing that $500 of the code is a BMW NA rebate and the other $500 comes as a dealer discount). Per @BMW_Dave, OL codes must be provided so the dealer can look them up in their system to confirm validity and apply the $500 BMW NA contribution.