BMW 330i xdrive Seattle - Good Deal or not

Seattle can be a very tough market. As many have said look to OR or even CA. Road trips can be fun or even trucking can save you money as well.

2 Likes

Generally agree, though I find the Portland dealerships willing to play when the timing is right.

2 Likes

Agreed. I will get deals out of OR and then they lock themselves down.

1 Like

I find it is all about the attitude with which you enter the water. If you come across demanding and entitled, no chance you clear a deal worth avoiding the hassle of shipping - that’s true elsewhere too, but some places put up with way more because the competition is steeper.

It is not just about time and travel. Like @Bluemkn57cars said: Do you have Loyalty? OL? MSD?

I ll get back to the dealer. What should be Golden number to locker the deal. Does $450-$475 range sounds like a good deal.

I shared a calculator with what my target would be.

1 Like

@max_g- None of the above. I have been offered 1750 rebates. $1000 conquest and $750 lease credit

Have you tried searching for a BMW event near you in order to get a $1k OL CODE (of which the dealer contributes $500*)? Where are you located?

*BMW contributes the other $500, however your code might only be for $500. Everything is at a dealer’s discretion.

Seattle. I ll search for it.

Once you are able to register for one, reach out to dealers who accept the CODE, and find out whether it equates to an additional $500 or $1k off. Don’t assume anything.

1% really is not a rule. It’s a very general guideline.

Your answer suggests you’ve done very little research. MSD is not something that’s offered to you.

1 Like

Anyone can help me with finding OL code?

Just search the forum for info about it.

OL code is assigned to your name, don’t believe it can be transferred.

Just got new numbers. Any feedback. From first quote of $615 to $490 per month incl. taxes. See the link for the details.

Why are you putting $1500 as a down payment? Your discount is not that great either.

Mediocre discount, marked up MF. I’d say wait unless you absolutely need a car.