BMW Texas $1000 OL Drive for a Cause Sign up (Today is last day)

Hi Hakrs,
I just saw this, and unfortunately the deal is expiring today, but the send you the OL code immediately.
I went over to BMW to test drive an I3,but they didnt seem to care as i already got the email.

http://2019bmwdriveforacause.eventsbmw.com/

$1,000 offer valid on eligible vehicles test-driven June 18, 2019 through June 22, 2019 and delivered June 18, 2019 through September 2, 2019. Eligible models include most new in-stock MY2018, MY2019 and MY2020 BMWs. The MY19 & MY20 X7 and 8 Series (all variants), MY18 M2 Coupe, MY19 M2 Competition, and M5 (all variants), MINI vehicles and BMW Pre-Owned/CPO vehicles do not qualify. This offer cannot be used for vehicles previously ordered or previously delivered before the aforementioned dates and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to BMW Drive for a Cause Test Drive Event participants and their family members residing within the same household. Offer valid on final negotiated lease price or purchase price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. It may not be used toward tax, title, destination and delivery charges. Only one redemption code per vehicle may be used. Only valid at participating dealers. Please see your participating BMW Center for complete program details.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - 2019 Ultimate Drive Events UDE