Help with lease an RSL BMW 330i with 1780miles on

Please guys, need help with the lease on the attached document for a bmw 330 2019.
This is Houston. Been asked 3500 down and 488 per month. This is a demo car with about 1800 miles.How can I negotiate this? I don’t know how to use the lease calculator yet. Any help would be great!!! Thanks

You need 36/15?

Assume rebate are baked in?
I wouldn’t take this for more than ~15% discount ($41,000 SP) before rebates which should bring down to $39K with conquest and $38K with loyalty (bonus points if you have an OL code as well for $38/37K

Thanks for the comment ! But how do I get to that price? I’m a first timer here. You saw the final price on the quote? Where do I get that OL code or other benefits? Thanks again for the support!

I’m not sure where the rebates are.

You seem to have a lot of “I don’t know.” You need to read leasing 101 and learn the basics of how a lease works before either negotiating or entering into one.

1 Like

Primer on OL codes: Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - 2019 Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Thanks…will definitely do :slight_smile:

Thank Trism. That will be very helpful!

Ask for it?

Will do. I have a meeting at the dealership today in the evening. Will request rebates and any other perks that I have seen mentioned here and in other forums. They are claiming that cannot work on the MSRP much because it was a loaner. It has almost 1800miles in it.

Sounds like they are taking advantage of your lack of knowledge.

I’d recommend canceling the appointment until you can do a lot more reading and research, and decide exactly what constitutes a great deal so you can make an intelligent offer (and stick to it).

Otherwise I’m afraid you’re going to roll out of there tonight with an awful deal on a car.

2 Likes

Try somewhere other than Autonation. It’s rare to find a good deal there.

I am still looking at other dealerships in Houston and the surroundings…still doing my research…I want to make sure I have more options available. Thanks for the support and advice!