Unfortunately, there’s no single resource where you can find all lease program data for free. Dealers pay tens of thousands in license fees each year for desking software to access OEM rates and incentives, including residuals (RV), money factors (MF), and rebates. These companies would not be pleased if their databases were released to the web for free.
Nonetheless, there are way to piece together the applicable RV, MF, and incentives for a particular car – and they are listed below.
Note the following avenues are not foolproof and may change at any time. They might not work for every brand, and it might be a good idea to cross-reference resources to see if you’re missing any incentives. Incentives may vary based on location. Use your best judgment in deciphering programs and read the fine print.
Know of other resources? Feel free to add them to this thread.
- Google “Edmunds [make] [model] lease residual”.
- Click on the Edmunds Forum search result. Example: 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Deals and Prices.
- Browse through the posts to find the data you are looking for.
- If you don’t see the data you are looking for, create an Edmunds account and post your question on that thread. A moderator will look up the data and share it with you.
Note that programs change monthly, so anything posted from previous months is not applicable. Incentives may vary depending on the region; data from California might not be applicable to, say, the Midwest. Edmunds Forums only shares programs from captive lenders (i.e., manufacturers) and does not have data for non-captives (Ally, US Bank, credit unions, etc.) or independent distributors (e.g., Southeast Toyota Finance, Gulf States Toyota Finance).
- Go to https://www.edmunds.com/[MAKE]-[MODEL]-lease-deals (Edit the make and model of the vehicle accordingly. Example: https://www.edmunds.com/jeep-grand-cherokee-lease-deals/)
- Click on “Show Me The Edmunds Deal” on the car you’re interested in.
- Click on “View Payment Details”
- Applicable incentives, RV, and MF are shown.
This only works for dealers that have partnered up with Edmunds. Sometimes it will show non-subvented programs, which are not competitive.
Autobytel generally will not show RV/MF info, but it does show incentives. Note certain incentives apply only to purchases, not leases, and vice versa.