2021 Audi Q8 premium plus

am currently looking at a 2021 Audi Q8 premium plus. MSRP -$83,955. Selling price - $78,056.80. They took off about 7% off MSRP. Dealership has money factor at .00208. Residual value - 52%. 0 down payment with drive off amount being $2025 and monthly payment $1322. How can I get lower money factor/better deal?

Dealership stating that due to the current market there are no incentives and no wiggle room. I ordered this vehicle February 2021 and it just arrived today. I am in Illinois

Have you confirmed the base Money Factor and Residual Value on Edmunds?

You got to pay to play. Not much else you can do if that is the car you want.

If you have Penfed, there is an additional $1k incentive on the Q8. There is a thread here about Penfed. TL; DR - You open an account with $5, and after 60 days of membership you can generate a certificate for the incentive. In your case, since the car was special ordered, you can’t wait 60 days (if you don’t have Penfed).

How do I go about confirming the money factor and residual value on Edmonds?

Google “Edmunds Forum Audi Q8”.

EDIT: How do I find lease program data (RV/MF) and incentives?

Almost 50K over 36 months for an 83K MSRP SUV. Ouch… Hopefully they are nice enough to toss in AudiCare.

The nearly 5% interest rate/MF is a killer

If you really want the vehicle, maybe look to purchase instead. This is a horrible lease by any measure.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.