Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

there is no doubt I would use clutch again. He got me a great deal on a Ram 1500 laramie. transaction was so easy with the dealership in LA. I have my wifes Jeep coming next. do not hesitate to use clutch if you need a good deal. My brother is also using Clutch to get a Jeep wrangler 4xe with Clutch.

1 Like

I haven’t ordered my Ram yet, but Clutch has been amazing in getting back to me quickly with all information I needed. Right now the shipping price (not his fault or control) just makes the deal a little out of reach for me. Just wanted to put it out there for anyone on the fence as well. Thanks @Clutch!

1 Like

Many thanks to @Clutch for my new Wrangler 4xe and, as of yesterday, my newly ordered Rubicon. Clutch patiently and quickly answered my many questions before my first order. The service from Clutch and the awesome experience with their southern dealer has me back as a repeat customer. Contact Clutch and you will enjoy great service and pricing.

1 Like

I don’t even know where to start with Clutch. The man is a magic maker.

It took us awhile to land on the right combo of vehicles for us but Clutch was incredibly patient with us the entire time. I know he’s insanely busy but it always felt like we were his sole customer. The dealer he connected us too was perfect with no hiccups or games played. Everything went through finance so fast and accurate. Delivery was on time and effortless.

We bought a Jeep Wagoneer and after the process ordered a Wrangler 4XE High Alt. I never want to go back to a dealership after the experience Clutch gave us. I wish I could buy more cars right now!

I seriously can’t recommend him enough. His honesty, speed and attention to detail are top notch.

4 Likes

@Clutch has been awesome! I’ll echo the comment above that despite how busy he is I’ve gotten everything I’ve needed and he’s taken the time necessary to answer any and all questions quickly. You can expect extremely professional, high level service if you work with Clutch.

I just ordered my new Jeep 4xe and have been working to finalize paperwork with his dealer partner but everything has been super smooth and easy (even enjoyable)! I wanted to go ahead and post a review now since it’ll be a few months until my Jeep lands, but I plan to post a follow up with pics so people can see how the High Velocity paint looks (I had a hard time finding real life pics of it other than press photos). Thanks again Clutch for being great to work with!

Another set of data points that are of questionable value as compared to others’ orders but I think interesting to read.

Ordered 22 Sahara 11/13/21
Window sticker 2/22/22
Arrived at dealer 3/12
Paperwork complete 3/19
Shipped to me 3/25

@Clutch - many thanks to Clutch for outstanding service and support. The southern dealer was also a pleasure to work with. All numbers were exactly as agreed upon at order, the finance process was very easy via Zoom and email, and the dealership staff could not have been nicer. I have another Sahara on order with @Clutch and highly recommend them.

3 Likes

Delivered this morning from @Clutch dealer down south. Great experience overall and so far loving it!!

Went to the self wash to get it cleaned up just now and someone came up to me saying he’s been wanting one just like it. Had to plug him with Clutch😎

16 Likes

Jeep showed up on a truck today here in So Cal from Clutch’s southern dealer Ordered 12-27.
Thanks @Clutch for the help and thanks @mllcb42 for posting all the great advice here.

21 Likes

Here it is…fresh off the truck-Rubicon base, Silver Zenith

MSRP: $60,275
Sell: $54,248+$1332=$55,580 (registration/title etc)
Deposit: $500 (covers 1st month payment/fees)
Monthly: $379 (tax included)
Shipping LA to CA: $1300
Discounted broker fee: $453 (for 2nd order)

Thanx @Clutch , now off for a test drive :laughing:

10 Likes

Ordered 4xe rubicon w/ SOT on 1/10 through Clutch. Great process! Clutch was great! Dealer was great!
Jeep arrived at dealer 3/25
Dealer arranged shipping La to Mo for $650. Arrived 4/3. Loved the jeep until it stranded me on side of hwy 4/5 (102mi) with “charging fault” . Now it has an sppointment with local dealer. :grinning::unamused:

2 Likes

Bit overdue, but took delivery last week of my 4XE coming to SF Bay Area from Louisiana (ordered 12/21). Thank you @Clutch for your help!!

19 Likes

Got 1 pay lease for $12,812, 2022 Jeep 4Xe. Order price of $60,210.00 10% discount from MSRP & $7500 federal rebate. Lease payment includes a $695 wheels & tire / paint protection. Got it thru Clutch Auto Deals

1 Like

22 Sahara 4XE $65,050 MSRP discounted 10% ordered from @Clutch

$500 deposit to Clutch / $500 deposit to dealer.
$466 / mo - nothing else down / $444 doc / $600ish lic&reg (CA)
Tier 1 / base MF / 64% res / Acquisition waived / 36/10k

1/20 - Ordered from @Clutch
1/27 - got the VIN
2/14 - “shipping date will be 2/21”
3/18 - “arrived at Belvedere assembly plant”
3/31 - “Dealer ETA 4/4 - 4/18”
4/09 - Arrived at the south dealership.

Probably should have gone with less options, but I’m very happy overall.
Going to keep until the Grand Cherokee 4XE numbers make sense (big IF)

Filled out credit online, zoom with finance guy, docusigned paperwork, all done in about 20 min.
@Clutch have been great; I didn’t have too many questions, but if I did they were answered promptly.
Their South dealer was/is also great, super easy quick process.

Update
shipped using Clutch’s recommended shipper, no issues and easy hand off!

Thank you!

13 Likes

Hey all…I’m a longtime lurker but used this site for quite a few deals. Wanted to give you all some data points to help anyone out. Also, this deal through @Clutch and his southern dealer was painless with no hiccups.

Here’s the details:
1/13/22 - Placed order with Clutch. Sticker price pre-price increase $65,150. Deal was for 10.25% off…deal was priced protected.
Paid broker fee and $500 deposit to the dealer.
2/1/22 - Received Jeep email with est delivery for week of 3/15/22.
3/25/22 - Dealer reached out to arrange for paperwork/zoom.
3/31/22 - Signed E-docs plus 20min zoom call with finance person.
4/9/22 - Vehicle picked up by dealer arranged courier. $1,200 C.O.D
4/11/22 - Vehicle delivered to my home (LA County, CA).

Hope this helps!..

12 Likes

ordered 1/17 through @Clutch
papers signed 4/6
delivered 4/11

Absolute best car buying/leasing exp.

5 Likes

Sold one via Clutch!

Quick responses, easy to deal with, and best of all I got a great deal! Couldn’t ask for a easier process.

1 Like

@Clutch is ridiculously good at what he does.

Seamless transaction with him and he’s with you every step of the way. Do not hesitate to use him.

Take it from someone who’s been on this forum for years.

7 Likes

Sold one of our about to expire leased cars to Clutch in anticipation of our new 4xe coming in! Got way more than offered locally; highly recommend you at least let Clutch make you an offer (offers are free, you only pay if you want to accept the offer).

2 Likes

I’ve never had a car leasing experience so easy
March 1st order was placed
April 24 truck was delivered at my doorstep
I was a big skeptical at first but after reading so many reviews I took a chance and it was all worth it. Won’t be the last time we do business clutch. Thanks again

$500 fee to clutch (worth every penny)
$500 deposit for vehicle
$750 delivery fee

10k/36mo
22 Ram bighorn
$550 month

5 Likes

Used Clutch to order a RAM 1500 Laramie. Couldn’t be happier with both Clutch and the dealer. Constant communication/No games, MF markups and dealer proactively fixed scratches that happened when truck arrived from factory. Highly recommended!

2 Likes