HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

How does it work if the dealer made you sign a non-refundable agreement? Can you still request it and dealer must refund the deposit?

You put down a deposit for a car with certain terms. They fail to deliver the car or on the terms you expected (price or interest rate increase, not meeting timeframes promised) you have a right for the deposit back.

no idea what you sign, if it has a lot of stipulations you might lose, but if you are legit unsure if you’ll take delivery, don’t do a deal where there’s a nonrefundable deposit.

1 Like

Well my order is with the famous dealer on here from Lousiana. They make you sign the non-refundable agreement ($1k deposit). I’m just not sure how the lease numbers will look in next two months or so.

PS: Not a flip, I will keep the vehicle.

1 Like

I got hit with a similar scam. Wife ordered a pricey child’s car seat. Ths Item never arrived but we did get an empty legal size envelope from the company.

I applied for a refund on my NFCU CC and was denied because the fraudster provided delivery confirmation of the envelope. I pleaded my case but NFCU said there was nothing they could do. Their policy was and is that a delivery confirmation is all the vendor needs to provide.

Confused about this whole invoice vs MSRP discount , Chapman now at 3 below invoice how does that calculate to MSRP discount?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clutch - Serving West (CA, AZ, NV, WA), FL, & South, BMW, Jeep, RAM, Toyota, GMC, Buick, & Cadillac

Enjoy in Good Health! That HA is :star_struck:

3 Likes

It isn’t a flat rate. You’d have to create your build and get the invoice pricing from the interwebs.

2 Likes

Invoice is roughly 4-5% off msrp, so 3% below invoice is 7-8% off msrp

1 Like

Huh. I actually like those wheels with the white.

Is it a good vehicle even with young kids and for regular family trips in and around the city?

Here’s my (pending) POC, seems only 4.25 discount

There isnt a sales price listed on there. Whats your sales price?

Not $58,573 ?

Shit my car gets built on the 11th this month, and I have sarge green. I don’t wanna be that guy and notify them saying I want a color change

That should be invoice price. Chapman should have sent you an email with the selling price.

2 Likes

You can’t change color now.

3 Likes

Order another one! No reason to change the Sarge even if you could, it’s a fantastic color.

2 Likes

I pulled the trigger! Ordered a Gobi Sahara! I do want to keep this one (will see). Thanks for your help and @mllcb42 !

2 Likes

Thats invoice

2 Likes