HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

This just confirms that hellayella was the best yellow and Jeep is wrong to have discontinued it.

2 Likes

Is there a limit to how many 4xe’s we can lease or how many times we can get the $7500 EV rebate? I already flipped one and just got my second one. However, I really really am digging the Gobi color. This is an addiction lol

You don’t get the ev tax credit on a lease. You get an equivalent amount incentive from the bank.

The limit on number of leases is when chrysler decides to stop selling to you.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that I’m not alone. I think the whole works looks disgusting. Everything clashes.

My hellayella guuuuuy RIP :sob:

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clutch - Serving West (CA, AZ, NV, WA), FL, & South, BMW, Jeep, RAM, Toyota, GMC, Buick, & Cadillac

Pull the idcm fuse to reset it, check the rest of the fuses are fully seated.

3 Likes

And by ‘check’ that means push down hard.

1 Like

Had loose fuses in my 4xe and my 392

2 Likes

Also, speaking of things to check… make sure you adjust the tire pressure from the high pressures they set for shipping

3 Likes

Lol i wouldn’t remember even if i did! But i love in Honolulu. I thought i was the only one on this forum

Standard windshield repair kit, helps to pull any air bubbles out and press the resin all the way into a chip or crack.

Blue-Star Windshield Repair Kit, .027 fl oz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ANG15F0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_3BPXNM9FC39SAVJ307AD

1 Like

Central Raynham is the best in the area - it’s where I get all my Jeeps as well!

2 Likes

I ordered my Sahara on 2/22 from Georgia and it has a build date set on 4/11. Only got a paint matched hardtop and cold weather package

1 Like

Something is up with cryptostickers. Site appears to be down and it’s messing up my morning routine: coffee, wordle, refresh cryptostickers and poop.

9 Likes

Although I don’t have a window sticker yet, I’m able to see my Jeep on the Mopar website. Furthermore, I’m able to pull my build sheet. Does that imply that my car has been fully built?

Opinions on the following build?

Great for you to keep…not as good if you plan to fliperroo.

1 Like

Ditch the gorilla glass and the all weather floor mats.

Gorilla glass doesn’t seem to be actually offering much extra protection and isn’t worth the $495 price increase.

The all weather floor mats seem to occasionally be an item that holds up builds. Not worth putting an extra hurdle in.

Otherwise, what spock said is correct.

3 Likes

I have heard and read great things about the hard too liners; if add that.

Does adding the hood decal get rid of the blue 4XE decal on the hood?