HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

@PackerBacker79 @buster11xx dealer says luck.

First one in may ‘21 took 3 weeks from order to pick up. Second one July ‘21 took 8 weeks. Not holding my breath on this one. Di livery could be pushed back. But at least it’s built.

I can only imagine how frustrating it is for oct-nov-dec orders.

Your onepay paperwork usually shows the “one pay payment” as the combined depreciation/rent charge, so its before the $7500 is pulled out and doesnt include taxes/fees.

I’m going on 6 weeks waiting for a check from my first - though in their defense the original title wasn’t issued until a week ago.

Where did you sell it?

Picked this baby up on Thursday. Zenith Silver looks pretty good

16 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clutch - Serving West (CA, AZ, NV, WA), FL, & South, BMW, Jeep, RAM, Toyota, GMC, Buick, & Cadillac

That color looks awesome, but I can’t tell in that light - looks blue-gray - what is it?

Sting gray

2 Likes

That Jeep and driveway both look good!

1 Like

$10k is nice but I’ll take the option on the left.

No kidding. I’ve seen like a gazzilion jeeps posted here, so my eye was also drawn to the driveway as well :slight_smile:

I cannot think of an easier way to make money.

1. Email your build to dealer
  2. Enjoy thousands of LH posts while you wait for delivery
  3. Sign papers at dealer and drive new car home w free gas
  4. Email a few dealers your VIN
  5. Meet dealer w highest offer and sign papers
  6. Collect $ (four figure)

A few hours of ‘work’ at about $1000/hr

I don’t feel guilty about the end user - consumers pay what they want to pay and flippers aren’t contributing to any higher cost for them. If anything, we’re adding more cars to the lots, which theoretically favors the consumer because supply increases and demand does not.

7 Likes

All true, but if you take the time spent on step 2 combined with talking to Jeep chat you’re probably at around $5/hr :joy:

13 Likes

During shipping from dealer to customer who is responsible if their is an accident and jeep get damaged or even totalled. The shipper carrying the jeep or the jeep insurance by customer. I think it has to be the shipper but how we can verify they have proper insurance coverage.

Ask the transport broker to send you the driver’s insurance certificate for your records

2 Likes

Should be the shipper but good luck getting them to respond. Going through that right now, had to get the shipper’s insurance info through the broker I used. The shipper has been completely unresponsive.

The person who dropped it off tried to sneak not marking damage on the tablet too…make sure to check everything, especially the roof.

1 Like

I used a service 2 years ago . Front office was out of Miami but they send the tender out and whoever picks it transport the vehicle. I paid $650 from PA to IL in 2019. Driver cannot speak English and his son speak some english. He told me it was bad weather in the mountains and they were sliding. Luckily it reaches safely in a snow storm . 3 cars were on the trailer including my Q8. I was told by Miami office everything is insured but i never verified.

Get my wifes words out of your f’ing mouth!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
10char

Or you can just skip this, sit back and enjoy life.

2 Likes