Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

Bit overdue, but took delivery last week of my 4XE coming to SF Bay Area from Louisiana (ordered 12/21). Thank you @Clutch for your help!!

19 Likes

Got 1 pay lease for $12,812, 2022 Jeep 4Xe. Order price of $60,210.00 10% discount from MSRP & $7500 federal rebate. Lease payment includes a $695 wheels & tire / paint protection. Got it thru Clutch Auto Deals

1 Like

22 Sahara 4XE $65,050 MSRP discounted 10% ordered from @Clutch

$500 deposit to Clutch / $500 deposit to dealer.
$466 / mo - nothing else down / $444 doc / $600ish lic&reg (CA)
Tier 1 / base MF / 64% res / Acquisition waived / 36/10k

1/20 - Ordered from @Clutch
1/27 - got the VIN
2/14 - “shipping date will be 2/21”
3/18 - “arrived at Belvedere assembly plant”
3/31 - “Dealer ETA 4/4 - 4/18”
4/09 - Arrived at the south dealership.

Probably should have gone with less options, but I’m very happy overall.
Going to keep until the Grand Cherokee 4XE numbers make sense (big IF)

Filled out credit online, zoom with finance guy, docusigned paperwork, all done in about 20 min.
@Clutch have been great; I didn’t have too many questions, but if I did they were answered promptly.
Their South dealer was/is also great, super easy quick process.

Update
shipped using Clutch’s recommended shipper, no issues and easy hand off!

Thank you!

13 Likes

Hey all…I’m a longtime lurker but used this site for quite a few deals. Wanted to give you all some data points to help anyone out. Also, this deal through @Clutch and his southern dealer was painless with no hiccups.

Here’s the details:
1/13/22 - Placed order with Clutch. Sticker price pre-price increase $65,150. Deal was for 10.25% off…deal was priced protected.
Paid broker fee and $500 deposit to the dealer.
2/1/22 - Received Jeep email with est delivery for week of 3/15/22.
3/25/22 - Dealer reached out to arrange for paperwork/zoom.
3/31/22 - Signed E-docs plus 20min zoom call with finance person.
4/9/22 - Vehicle picked up by dealer arranged courier. $1,200 C.O.D
4/11/22 - Vehicle delivered to my home (LA County, CA).

Hope this helps!..

12 Likes

ordered 1/17 through @Clutch
papers signed 4/6
delivered 4/11

Absolute best car buying/leasing exp.

5 Likes

Sold one via Clutch!

Quick responses, easy to deal with, and best of all I got a great deal! Couldn’t ask for a easier process.

1 Like

@Clutch is ridiculously good at what he does.

Seamless transaction with him and he’s with you every step of the way. Do not hesitate to use him.

Take it from someone who’s been on this forum for years.

7 Likes

Sold one of our about to expire leased cars to Clutch in anticipation of our new 4xe coming in! Got way more than offered locally; highly recommend you at least let Clutch make you an offer (offers are free, you only pay if you want to accept the offer).

2 Likes

I’ve never had a car leasing experience so easy
March 1st order was placed
April 24 truck was delivered at my doorstep
I was a big skeptical at first but after reading so many reviews I took a chance and it was all worth it. Won’t be the last time we do business clutch. Thanks again

$500 fee to clutch (worth every penny)
$500 deposit for vehicle
$750 delivery fee

10k/36mo
22 Ram bighorn
$550 month

5 Likes

Used Clutch to order a RAM 1500 Laramie. Couldn’t be happier with both Clutch and the dealer. Constant communication/No games, MF markups and dealer proactively fixed scratches that happened when truck arrived from factory. Highly recommended!

2 Likes

Chalk up another awesome experience with Clutch ordering a brand new Silver Zynith Wrangler 4XE!

Ordered 03/18
Built 04/01
Delivered (to my door) 04/29

Working with Clutch was seriously fantastic. Extremely responsive to emails and questions and never made me feel like I was being a bother. The process is super easy… simply sending the build you want and there were literally NO surprises with any of the numbers. Once the Jeep arrived and I was dealing with the dealership finance office, everything was EXACTLY as expected and honestly a breeze!

Also, not to be overlooked, the deals offered are fantastic! Cannot say enough good things about this process from start to finish; from working with Clutch all the way down to working with the dealership. A plus all around.

Best way I can sum it up is Clutch will be the first contact I reach out to on my next purchase. Thank you so much!

4 Likes

A very big thank you to Clutch for helping me get a GREAT deal on my Ram Rebel. Here’s a link to the calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

This was my first time using a lease broker, and I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth and easy the process was. Clutch are very responsive, communicative and really great guys. I had a lot of questions along the way and all were addressed professionally. As for the deal itself, it was so much better than what I would have gotten on my own - and all from the comfort of my own home. It really is a no brainer…

Thanks to Abe and the Clutch team for their help :slight_smile:

RamRebel.PNG

3 Likes

What can I say? From the moment I reached out to Clutch. They have been nothing but amazing. Due the reviews of them helping buyout cars, I decided to give it a shot. Clutch came in higher than any other 3rd party wholesalers. Setup pickup and made the process seamless. Communciation is key in this type of business and they are always quick, respectful and answer any concerns.

Loved the buyout process, decided to order another car via them. Hopefully this is beginning of longterm business relationship. By far one of the best brokers on LH. Anyone looking for a car or trying to sell one, reach out to Clutch. If they can not do it, doubt anyone else can.

Appreciate all you guys do.

3 Likes

Clutch is the best broker I have worked with yet. He got me a fantastic deal on two vehicles. Did the same for my brother and neighbor as well. Very straightforward and easy to work with. Answers messages and calls promptly. I highly encourage all to reach out to him for your automotive needs.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words @TheBigTuna happy to help you my friend!

The truck looks great @lemm_s. Glad we were able to provide a easy seamless experience! Congrats and enjoy in good health!

Happy to get you that great Laramie deal @asdf1223 Enjoy the truck in good health!

The new Silver looks incredible on the 4xe! Yours came in so quick too. Congrats my friend and enjoy the ride in good health @r12

1 Like

Nothing but amazing work! Me and my family has ordered three vehicles through Clutch and every one of the transactions has been flawless. I always receive prompt responses to any crazy questions that I have.
They have always offered competitive deals. Actually, phenomenal deals!

I look forward to working with you years in the future. Thank you Team!

10 Likes

Thanks so so much for the kind words @Half-ez , was a pleasure helping you and your family and we are happy to always help. Love that Gecko green, looks amazing my friend. Enjoy in good health and we will be here for the next one.