HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

That is awesome! Is yours a High Altitude or just a regular Sahara? Also, when you submitted to GMTV, did they give you that offer right away? or did you have to call them an negotiate? Also, did you send pictures, etc upon the initial inquiry?

I have a similar one I am trying to flip. I just got it so I am waiting on my registration here in GA.

nice! what options did you have on it?

It was a regular Sahara with a couple options. The initial offer was $60,500. I got them up to $60,700 because I had to drive a distance and find a way back. I didn’t want to push my luck since they offer was really good. I just sent one pic initially. But during the process you have to take specific pictures, but that was after the offer.

Cold weather, advanced safety, three-piece hardtop, tow. Probably shouldn’t have done the tow.

So crazy - mine was same build w/o tow, but had color matched hard top - the dealer I sold to has had it for sale for 3 weeks at $58,900. Not sure how GMTV could make any money at these prices.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clutch - Serving West (CA, AZ, NV, WA), FL, & South, BMW, Jeep, RAM, Toyota, GMC, Buick, & Cadillac

Where are You located?

Is everyone here a flipper? Starting to feel worried about whether this is a good 3 year lease hold :rofl:

PA. Hour and a half west of Philly

haha, it does seem like it, but I think that’s just who posts the most on average. Last I checked the survey at the beginning of the thread it was 70/30 keep/flip

lol, I keep thinking the same thing.

GMTV give me 56000 on my 4500 miles Jeep. currently the highest one.

1 Like

Im in the keep camp, unless my wife finds something she wants more in the next 36 months lol. Its a solid keep vehicle. Fun, good ride, efficient if you charge it (compared to gasoline SUVs, not in overall PHEV/EV terms). Also cheap for what it is.

It’s a good lease though too if you want to keep because of the high RV and low MF + incentives. I mean what other 60k+ vehicle can you lease less than $500/mo?

My21 or mY22?

The flashy colors have their place with Jeep, but I really like the darker greens on the Wranglers. I went with the Sarge for my 392, and I think it will give off a similar vibe.

Just signed for my 2022 4Xe factory build today. Here’s my deal…

High Altitude (Sting Gray w/black interior)
-One touch top, advanced safety package, cold weather package.

MSRP: $65,450
Selling Price: $61,874 (Chrysler F&F)
Residual: 64%
Money Factor: .00144
Rebate: $7,500
Fees: $578.25
Down Payment: $3,000 (includes deposit, taxes, fees and first month)
Monthly Payment: $515

Think I did alright. Pretty excited. Now I just have to wait. Hopefully it gets here while there’s still plenty of summer left.

1 Like

Thats only 5% off sticker, could have doubled that with above mentioned dealers or brokers

1 Like

How long did it take for you to get an offer from GMTV?

Not once you pay their $500 fee and shipping for the vehicle.

1 Like