HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

I am assuming you can see your buyout price in your chrysler account. I don’t see that as an option so assuming its because it has not been funded yet?

You have to call them and request it.

1 Like

And if you don’t like talking on the phone (like me lol) you can use the live chat inside CCAP’s website to receive it as well

3 Likes

All, I picked up my Hydro 4XE Rubicon last weekend at Chapman. It’s very basic with only a black 3-piece hardtop.

1/8 order
1/19 D
1/31 D1
2/21 I status (final inspection)
3/29 Dropped off at Chapman

I elected to pick up in person and spot-checked the deal screen before flying out to PA. My pricing was not affected by the recent increase (which was great). I ordered during the 5% below Invoice times and did 36/10k/$500 total downpayment which worked out to $386/month. No MF markup and no BS. No games when I showed up for delivery either; I was very pleased. My experience was very good with Chapman.

I previously had a '21 Sahara 4XE I got off the lot, and my wife has a '21 Willys Sport gasser. Compared to the 4XE Sahara, the Rubicon is a bit floatier and the steering is a tick vaguer. I also found out it has a 97 mph limiter like the Willys Sport (vs. 110 in the Sahara 4XE). The steering box is still better than the gas Wrangler, and though the Rubicon’s tires are a bit more off-roady it’s significantly more pleasant, quiet, and livable than the Willys Sport. The extra weight of the battery pack also adds noticeable stability over the gas Wranger which was very helpful on central PA’s windy highways. I left like I was traveling against the jet stream the whole way home, and the fuel economy was dismal … something like 13 or 14 mpg. We’ll see how it does over time. Overall, I like it a lot.

1 Like

Do you know if the dealer is passing on the 7500 rebate? Been speaking with Josh and getting quoted 800 for a 68k build

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clutch - Serving West (CA, AZ, NV, WA), FL, & South, BMW, Jeep, RAM, Toyota, GMC, Buick, & Cadillac

Interesting! I ordered from the same dealer (not via Clutch) and it’s been in D status for more than a month now. It looks like each build timeline is totally random and could take several months!

It depends on your options.

They’re new to this whole thing. Who knows what they’re doing.

3 Likes

I see. The order is spec’d quite basic (MSRP is around $65.5k).

Paint? That can affect outcomes too.

I ordered in Gobi but my friend also ordered one a week before me in Sting Gray from the same dealer. Both orders are in D status for more than 6 weeks now. No ETA or anything lol.

PS: We are keeping the cars and it’s not a flip. No prior accounts with CCAP.

I ordered a Gobi, not even a Vin# generated after a week

Went to build a Gobi and apparently it’s Halloween on Jeep site

They’ve got a bunch of jeep concepts at EJS right now, including a ver 2.0 of the magneto concept… now with 0-60 in 2.0 seconds… in a 2 door jeep.

Mad Max GIF

5 Likes

Can’t find it, but the Gif where the top half of a Jeep flys off and the chassis continues on should happen when a car goes 0-60 in 2 seconds.

This one will be the keeper. Thanks @DistrictCars!

Ordered 2/17 and somehow showed up at the dealership on 3/23.

For those of you who are planning to hold for a while, get the SOT!

Sold 22 Sahara ($59k pre bump) with 800 miles, body colored hard top, Safety, and Cold Weather to a local highline used car dealer and netted $8k. Driveway offered about $1,500 more, but I lost my patience with them.

22 Likes

Thanks for the update, I’m patiently waiting for my Jeep to get delivered from the port.

Silver Zenith looking good! Congrats on the super fast build.

2 Likes

And that interior really pops. Yes, I actually said ‘pops’. /self-cringe

2 Likes

It’s 60 and sunny here in the Northeast and man there’s no question why used Wranglers are hot right now. Looking for every excuse to drive these things.