HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

I ordered an HA and a sahara and the HA got built much quicker

I just placed an order last week for a Gobi Sahara.

1 Like

Yeah Gobi Sahara last week for my wife.

1 Like

I order a 392 Gobi last month

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clutch - Serving West (CA, AZ, NV, WA), FL, & South, BMW, Jeep, RAM, Toyota, GMC, Buick, & Cadillac

so Jeep now send emails regarding of est delivery date?

I am strongly considering ordering a Rubicon Gobi this week. Someone talk me out of it :wink: Plan is to order the Rubicon and when it is close to delivery sell my 2022 ~60k MSRP (pre-bump) Sting Grey Sahara. I really like the sting grey color, the plan is to eventually keep one of these, I’m thinking a Gobi Rubicon with SOT, leather, cold weather and I can’t decide between black or white-wall off road tires. I know I’m taking on some risk but I figure worse case is I’m out a deposit if everything falls and I hold onto the Sahara.

2 Likes

White wall hands down

3 Likes

Thanks for the sanity check :wink: Something about Gobi looks good with the white wall and more black accents like the fenders. I think the black hard top looks really sharp, but I don’t want to give up SOT.

I’m still waiting for my black Sahara that I ordered on 11/16/21.

I ordered a fully loaded one with SOT, leather, cold weather, advanced safety. with white letter tires. If It got delivered, I definitely will let you know how it looks.

1 Like

jesus. are they hand building it???

1 Like

is CA a monthly tax state? so, in CA does it make sense to do one-pay?

That’s great to know. Thanks

Ca is a monthly tax state. If you’re leasing with the intention of flipping within the first year or so, a one pay is not the most cost effective strategy.

If youre leasing with the intention of keeping the jeep to term, it makes a lot of sense.

I first reached out to @Clutch 5/30/2021 and was going to get a 4XE at that time. The wait time scared me away and instead, I ended up getting a Tesla Model 3 through the Discord a few months later and I have no regrets about that decision.

A recent Leaf deal got me moving forward with getting a second car for my household, but due to shipping times, the terms changed. Then the hunt began for another car and everything I would happily purchase had an insane markup, to the point of making the Model Y Long Range look like it was reasonably priced. But, the Gobi paint and a year of being envious of all of your builds had me realize that what I wanted has been in front of me all along. The initial deposit for a Rubicon with Gobi paint and a one-touch got sent and the waiting begins.

4 Likes

I’m still torn on this. So I think I have one more question if someone can answer, it’ll help me decide if I should get one or not.

I currently have a 2022 sonata hybrid sel that gives me about 580 miles per full tank.

The wrangler 4xe is about 370 miles per full tank + full battery. But this is only assuming you only charge your wrangler once.

If you constantly use the wrangler in hybrid mode and always charge it daily, what will be the true miles per tank before needing to go to the gas station?

Somewhere between 370 and however many miles you can drive in 90 days before it forces the engine to run to burn off fuel.

There isn’t really a way to answer this question without knowing more about your driving.

Highly subjective to how far you travel and how often you can be in electric mode (how long between trips and can you recharge at level 2). The last two weeks we have just been doing trips around town, nothing more than 10ish miles away one way, most are less than 5. We have level 2 now and when back home it usually has enough time to get topped off. I’m pushing over 400 miles and the gas gauge has not moved, less than 10 miles in hybrid/gas mode.

1 Like

My question would be - what’s the electricity bill looks now that you are charging at home?