HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

I heard GMTV will overnight you a check then after pick up, the check should be good to go.

1 Like

Yes, thats how they handle pick ups. They send you the check that hasnt been activated yet, as well as all the paperwork to sign. You sign everything and send it back, then they come get the vehicle and activate the check.

1 Like

Jeep 2022 Auto Show Reveal for this interested: https://youtu.be/KAyfWUwMEGo

Good job hackrs!

5 Likes

The average 4XE buyer buys an additional 3 after their first model! This is incredible brand loyalty and shows demand for PHEV!

28 Likes

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clutch - Serving West (CA, AZ, NV, WA), FL, & South, BMW, Jeep, RAM, Toyota, GMC, Buick, & Cadillac

Still a good time to buy? I dont have affiliate and all I see are people selling to GMTV lol. I would probably go through Gupton due to being in S. INDIANA.

The question is - will it be a “good time” when you actually take delivery and finalize your deal. What the market is or isn’t now, really has minimal relevance for the value of a factory order. You may not see the Jeep for many months, even if you were to order this afternoon.

I agree that the issue is what the market looks like when you take delivery. I currently have a High Altitude ordered 1/13 with estimated build date of 4/25. I also have a Rubicon ordered 3/31 with a build date of 4/19. So, if those dates hold, one took 102 days to build and the other took 25 days. Then it will be 1 day to 2 months for shipping to the dealer. My only regret is waiting to place an order. I first inquired about a 4xe last May and was concerned about $350 a month for a well equipped Rubicon. Wish I could go back and order that one now.

1 Like

Yep, I had first looked at the 4xe last spring. I wanted to buy able to see on in person and drive it before even thinking about ordering. My November Rubicon order is supposedly being built as we speak. How’s that for a lead time. :man_facepalming:

Question fella’s:

I just got an offer from GMTV and am considering letting it go - however, I have a HA on order and don’t want to fall into T2 with the dealership when it comes down to picking that one up - as it is the one I plan to keep. Anyone run into issues after flipping their first 4xE and then getting into their second with a tier drop?

1 Like

The good old days, getting an SOT for under $400/mo

1 Like

Your Jeep will be there before the next tier drop falls.

3 Likes

Rubicon built 4/11 in shipping now Gupton ETA 4/20-5/5
Hopefully doesn’t slip.

If you have the income and credit to support it you’ll be fine.

My wife and I are signing papers on our 6th and 7th vehicles since October 2021 tomorrow and both are tier 1.

5 of the 7 vehicles are through CCAP

5 Likes

Thank you !! Much appreciated and noted. I do have both income and credit to support a T1. Hope the dealer doesn’t take offense to the flipping.

1 Like

That’s the other piece of the equation….

1 Like

That’s what I figured. My original plan was to take delivery of my HA and then flip the Sahara…just worried that prices will start to go down …

Wut?? Still possible my friend… :blush:

1 Like

With a record high inflation of 8.5% nothing will go down in 2022