HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

She’s even prettier in person

23 Likes

Love the black grill on hydro!

What’s the build on this?

1 Like

I better start looking at vacationing in Hawaii. Maybe we do need a vacationhackr thread in the off ramp.

2 Likes

Just a heads up on your possible wait time ahead. My order is with same dealer. Built 2/27, sat in Toledo raceway for almost 4 weeks waiting for rail assignment. As of April 1, now sitting in Port Allen LA rail yard for up to 2 weeks waiting for a transport truck.

2 Likes

I have a build date of 2/9 and 2/16… both still sitting in Toledo.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clutch - Serving West (CA, AZ, NV, WA), FL, & South, BMW, Jeep, RAM, Toyota, GMC, Buick, & Cadillac

Thank you! ‘22 rubicon with black hard top and cold weather. 61k msrp pre hike, 62.5k now

In my limited experience with the 22, I was noticing better electric range compared to the 21. The 22 was seeing 25-27 miles and the 21 was getting 23-25. Same commute, same traffic conditions, stock tires. Anybody else seeing the same thing?

1 Like

Is that csuci?

Yep, I live in the Apartments there… :+1:

You work there? I go there every 2 weeks to deliver

No, do not work at CSUCI

Oh
Anyways congrats on the 4xe
I just hopped on that train

1 Like

I’ve seen that mentioned a few times now. Wonder why

Wouldnt be surprised if a lot of it was because people werre getting their 21s going into colder months and now its starting to warm up.

1 Like

I thought I was getting very very slightly better range on my similar drives from 2021. I have noticed something that is more drastic than range is the regenerative braking has to be improved. I commented to my wife I thought the braking was more linear and less jerky when max regen on and she confirmed as well. It feels less aggressive when off throttle and more predictable.

2 Likes

note to all hackers

If picking up a vehicle from Gupton, do not apply for a TrueCar voucher. They won’t honor it and will increase the price of the vehicle $300 to offset the TrueCar charge to the dealership.

Otherwise they’ve been amazing to deal with.

10 Likes

Signed the papers for my Rubicon today. Looking to pick it up or have them deliver it this week after I get in touch with their logistics guy. Ordered 01/15. Took 3 weeks to get on the train and 2 weeks to the dealer from there. Shipping took 5 weeks total. Way more than last time but still got here a little quicker.

Wait… they won’t honor AND they’ll increase the price? That makes no sense.

100% happened today to me (on a non TRX Ram).

1 Like