HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

They did the same for me at Chapman. I signed paperwork on the 25th but somehow the payments are due on the 18th. I had my second payment due two weeks after taking delivery

January market was a little different and depending on timing, it’ll mean 3 active leases with ccap.

Just wondering if you could have kept the half doors and sold yourself?

Dealer pitched a fit 10 days later… :sunglasses: Have another snazz Inc, then maybe I will dump them.

1 Like

Well my dealer hit me up saying that he confirmed a build date for me

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clutch - Serving West (CA, AZ, NV, WA), FL, & South, BMW, Jeep, RAM, Toyota, GMC, Buick, & Cadillac

Shes a beauty!! Enjoy in good health

2 Likes

You need to talk your dealer into shipping the vehicles with some business cards of yours.

1 Like

I like that idea! Love it!

1 Like

Gobi Rubicon order placed with MoG yesterday. Black hardtop, black satin grill, and safety group. That’s it. This will be my keeper if I decide to take delivery.

1 Like

Love the half doors. I have a $70k plus black Rubicon build somewhere that I was very close to pulling the trigger on with dual doors.

1 Like

Looks gorgeous!

1 Like

Nice! That’s my build minus the tow package. What’s the order date if I may ask?

All from Chapman (-the X5) no games at all, all $ was on point. Waiting for the finance guy to sign papers was the worst part but that’s not really a complaint from me.
Edit: Hydro is a 21 picked up in October, Silver is a 22 picked up early March, and HA is a 22 picked up this past Thurs.

15 Likes

11/13 I think it was

Another Chapman note, they didn’t give me any sh*t about tiers or credit, etc. but they did charge 895 acq fee on the 2 latest ones. I did call them out on it and they responded saying that’s what CCAP came back with. I didn’t care to argue about the 300$, if they pocketed it, so be it.

1 Like

How long did your Chapman plates take? I’m a month in and nothing even submitted to the DMV. I also didn’t get a response back to my email. They probably forgot about me being so busy I’ll have to follow up with them next week.

Nothing is as bad as LC’s dealer. 70 days and not even submitted to my DMV

Also with Clutch’s dealer plates done in a few weeks with no issues

I just picked up the silver one on March 10th, nothing yet on that so I can’t provide any real data. My 21 took about 3 weeks to get plates, but I’m in NJ and picked it up in person 5 months ago, I wouldn’t go off of that info either. Shipping,labor, etc is worse now than it was 5 months ago.

Have someone picked-up or overnight paperwork from Mall of Georgia in the last couple of days?
Mike Clinnin said he has recently received 30 4xe, all of them at the same time.

Just wondering if the finance guys play games, or if they’re using the buy rate MF, RV, and doesn’t add BS to the lease numbers

Chapman has been awesome… I got a silver one from them too!