Can we get a list going of amazing sites for research? Please add here or post a comment and I’ll add the site and let’s get the library going here.
- Go to New Cars
- Select Model
- Click “Take me to my car”
- Click the Model Year you want.
5.Go to the “More” Tab and click incentives.
- Type Zip and select Trim.
Car Selling Price Sites
1. Edmunds TrueMarketValue site: https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html
2. NADAguides: http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars
3. TrueCar (Used to be good. They’ve sold out.) https://www.truecar.com/#/:
4. Car Gurus: https://www.cargurus.com/
5. Blackbook Lite Portal: Used Cars http://www.blackbookusa.com/bb/products/usedcarhtmlportal.asp?color=d&companyid=cudirect.com
6. Blackbook Lite Portal: New Cars (Only Invoice. No sales data.) http://www.blackbookportals.com/bb/products/newcarhtmlportal.asp?color=o&companyid=thinkbank.COM
Money Factor / Residual Sites:
- Google [Model Year] [Manufacturer] [Model] [Lease Edmunds]
For example 2017 Lexus ES350 Lease Edmunds
- Make an account on edmunds using 10minutemail if you don’t want spam.
- Make a post with your state, year, model, trim.
The full list of all forums for all cars is here:
Car Reliability Sites:
Please only make judgements on cars based upon NHTSA complaints cross referenced with the actual recalls/TSBs.
- Select a vehicle make.
- Select model
- Select model year
- Do not look at the complaints with the big numbers (1). Click on NHTSA government complaints. Scroll down to the owner complaints.
- Then look at Recalls.
- Then look at TSBs (manufacturer issued Technical Service Bulletins). See if the stories match up.
Then you know it’s for real.
Dealer Holdback Numbers
(Scroll down to chart)
Car Sales Numbers Sites (To Identify Underperforming Brands and guess/forecast whether incentives will increase or decrease the next month)
- Select Make and Model
Negotiation Tactics Sites:
Car salesman Confidential on Car and Driver mag.
Alternative Lease Calculators
BMW Specific Sites: