Tahoe and suburban

What’s the best lease payment for both Tahoe lt and suburban lt. Luxery package for both with blind side mirrors for both. 10,000 miles a year. For Florida. I will take a deal from anywhere I can save. Willing to put money down as well

lol um dude we definitely need more info than that.

Hello There,

This is a generic copy+paste response because your question is too broad.

What is a Good _____ to lease?

The answer depends on several variables. Please do your research and provide: MSRP, Sell Prices from Edmunds TMV, NADAguides, and Truecar, MF and Residual % for your state from Edmunds Lease forums.

If you are unsure of how to get the information, please refer here: Which sites do you use to do research? (Updated 08/10/17 Alt Lease Calc) [Library]

Is this a good deal?

Please refer to the following for “maximum” selling prices etc. https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/copy-paste-info-request-for-newbie-lease-deal-evaluation/

You might want to just contact a broker like @Benedetto

Large American SUVs aren’t leasing very well right now. They typically have decent purchase incentives but much of that purchase cash disappears when you try to lease. I was shopping earlier this year and ended up buying because i could get 27% off an Expedition if I bought but only 12% off if I leased. The monthly lease payment was something like $800 month on a $60k truck because the residual was crap.

Tahoe/Suburban leased a bit better, but only at lower trim levels. There have been some good deals on Lexus gx460 lately, if you don’t need to use a 3rd row much.