Finally Approved for CVAP

In So Cal (93021) Finally got an email that I was approved for the CVAP grant. now have to wait to get the letter in the mail. Also have the Costco $3K. I have a 2018 Volt lease that ends at the end of this month (March), so all the stars are aligning. Also own a 2007 VW Touareg. Who is the beast dealership to deal with on the CVAP to lease a Bolt?
The Volt is getting inspected on Monday, but I know it will be dinged on needing tires, not sure if I should replace before turn in, or will leasing a new bolt get that cost essentially waived along with the lease return fee?

The one with the Bolt in stock.

Look at the cost quoted on the inspection sheet. Then you decide which is cheaper.

Why would it?

Did you look through the Marketplace?

I would just work on finding a Bolt. They are selling out fast since word got out that they are cheap.

I did, but seems the CVAP site is not updated? I just sent a text to @chevysalesgirl to ask if they were CVAP approved since I didn’t see her dealership on the list, and she confirmed that she is, so I’m starting there. I know the CVAP does say I need to pony up at least $1K, so not sure how that works, but Ill find out, hopefully it can just show on paper.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2