Any Good GM deals on 1500s left?

N.Western PA and looking or a blowout GM lease (1500) deal…is this a unicorn?

Chris
Erie, PA

have you tired using the Search feature, filtering down to GM and 1500 or trucks may be ?
Then sort by latest posts to see when the most recent topics were discussed.

Ya, I searched and everything was old enough to know those programs are no longer valid. Not a big fan of our local dealerships. Erie is not big enough to have stiff competition so these guys act as though they’ve got gold.
I was hoping there was a dealer/broker on the forum.

Thanks!

I haven’t seen any great GM truck deals myself on here for a while. If you are not stuck to GM, maybe reach out @Jrouleau426 for his Tundra deals ?
And if not interested in a Toyota, maybe request information from edmunds.com on the exact trim you are looking for and work something your self. Many would offer to help / guide you here once you show that you are putting the effort in.

1 Like

Please post your request in the wanted ads.

If you want to lease on your own you need to put the effort in yourself and ask us for feeeback. Nobody here will spoon feed you a “blowout” deal whatever that is.

The best place to start is

1 Like

Deal check

6.2liter Trail Boss LT
I’m looking for the 36/10 or 12
0 down but wanna be under 500 for sure

Where can I go? Possible?

Thanks All

Chris

16506 area ¶

What dealer discount do you need to get under $500/mo on this MSRP truck given current MF/RV/incentives?

I guess that’s my question…I don’t know if this is it or am I leaving money on the table.

From what I see of the deal, they took $1000 for COSTCO and then the Employee Pricing and $1500 Conguest. If I’m not wrong, those are all Manufacturer discounts, which means dealer hasn’t dug n into their own pockets yet…correct?

Thanks,

Chris

Here’s a great opportunity to learn to figure it out. The leasehackr calculator is great resource for this. You can plug in the information that you currently have and then adjust the sales price to work out what it would take to get where you want to be.

There has been a lot of discussion here regarding the chevy employee pricing for all not working on leases, however, many dealers will say they’re offering it when they’re really just discounting the car an equal amount.

You need to figure out the details on your own by plugging the relevant numbers into the leasehackr calculator (or even better making your own lease calculation spreadsheet), hire a broker in the marketplace section to do the work for you, or post in the wanted ads thread. We are here to help you learn but not to do the work for you. Seems silly to not invest the time and money into something that you’re prepared to spend $20k+ on.

You “wanna be under 500”, but the quote you posted is $755/mo. So I implore you to figure out what type of dealer discount you need to be under $500/mo given your own local fees and incentives that you qualify for.

Regarding employee pricing, it may be the bottom or it may not be. You have to reach out to a lot of dealers to find that out. But my first question is - does the $755/mo lease payment make sense with the discount and incentives shown on the page, given the current MF and RV? You can find MF and RV on Edmunds forum.

That appears to be the drive off, not monthly. The offer sheet is done very oddly.

Ah you’re right. My sideways reading skills are declining rapidly with age :laughing:

I don’t think you looked at the agreement close enough because you’re always to quick to jump on peoples A$$ about not working ot out for themselves, first.
I went to the dealer. I test drove the truck. I asked them for the best deal they could do based on those numbers. This is what they came up with. The payment is NOT $755/ mo. That is the driveoff. Payment is $513/ mo. for 36/10. I merely posted to see if I could get a little more help to see if this was solid or were they just playing games.
If you’re not interested in helping others (or just me) out, move along! Geeezz…

Break down the agreement then with a calc. Put in the RV/MF/incentives.

There’s a reason that we hammer on working out the details yourself before talking to a dealer rather than asking them what they want you to pay. It’s not because we’re bored and just like making people do busy work.

That is a DISGUSTING deal. Sign it ASAP.

I’ve never seen anyone go this deep on a Trailboss, especially a 6.2. This is a unicorn (at least in my market).

1 Like

Haha… I get it. I’m a successful 50 year old businessman. I’ve done lots of deals, but one that I’m not in tune with is leasing, which is why I SEARCHED and found this website/forum. I was hoping for a little help in understanding how leases work. I watched the videos on the front end of this site. The terms and the way each dealer writs them up is not consistent, so I’m anxious to sign anything until I get some ideas from others ( you guys) that understand this stuff much better than myself.

I ran the numbers on the calculator but they dont match what they’ve shown me. Theyre actually worse so not sure what I’m even doing wrong with it! lol… sorry man

I would say this is very solid and you aren’t going to find anything better unless another dealer decides to match or beat it today. Best I was able to find on a very similar model in the northeast was 39/12k $565 with everything rolled in.

…which I was trying to give you, and was told that I was ‘jumping on peoples asses’. Sorry if I triggered you by questioning you. Seems like a good deal but I haven’t run the numbers nor have I contacted a whole bunch of dealers in your region. Every region is different…I might be able to destroy this deal in SE MI, whereas someone from Florida might never come close to touching it.