Volvo V60 Lease (w/ trade in?) Plz Help!

Looking for some help please. I live in southern NV, I currently have a FULLY loaded 2019 Suburu outback limited white on black leather. It has only 9,000 miles on it. I owe $27,000 on it. I have a payment of about $520 a month. We would like to step into something a little more luxurious and have decided on the 2020 Volvo V60 T5 (awd) Cross Country. This is my precise build.
https://www.volvocars.com/us/build/crossover-wagon/v60-cross-country/t5-awd/t5-awd/summary?s=B2QBPEN (hopefully the link works)
I’m looking to get the best lease possible with as little cash down as I can. I have a 760 credit score.
Not sure if I should sell the Suburu myself or turn it to the Volvo dealer. It’s in outstanding condition, I have only owned it since January. Willing to get the Volvo in any state thats a nearby drive (CA,AZ,UT,CO) if turning my Suburu in, otherwise I don’t mind pulling it from where ever in the country I need to although I would like to save that money if I can. I don’t want to compromise on the build.
Also I am a Costco member. Any suggestions or info will be much appreciated, thnx guys.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2