Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Base Base GLA250

As the title says, I am looking to purchase a CX-5 (preferably a leftover 2019 Touring or Signature to save over 2020 model)

Located in SoCal

Any broker here that will do a purchase deal instead of a lease deal?

Thanks

As the title says, I am looking to purchase a CX-5 (preferably a leftover 2019 Touring or Signature to save over 2020 model)

Located in SoCal

Any broker here that will do a purchase deal instead of a lease deal?

Thanks

1. 2020 Honda CR-V EX-L or Passport EX-L (with black rims & interior)
  2. 36 months /12K
  3. Located in NJ
  4. DM or text (given via DM)
  5. Currently lease 2 CR-Vs (a '17 & '18) in the household…looking to get into something new ASAP as I am currently over mileage on my '17 lease that’s over in Aug
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type Nissan or Kia or Hyundai EV vehicle
  2. Term/Mileage 15k or 10k per year
  3. Region/State Bay Area, CA
  4. Preferred method of contact email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
  1. Year/Make/Model: Volvo XC90 T5 or T6
  2. Term/Mileage: 36 months/15k year
  3. Region/State: South Florida
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email: laurenadams@zoho.com
  5. Special qualifications: Prefer denim blue/blond

Looking to be under $500 with $2000 DAS
Ok with MSD if necessary
Credit score 800
I’m okay with loaners/demos

1 Like
  1. 2019/20 A3 Premium maybe premium plus if decent price
  2. 36/39 7.5 Miles
  3. NYC Area(Rockland County) 10954
  4. Email: Dykast@gmail.com
  5. Infinty and Hyundai in household. Wanting to put no more than $2500 DAS. Dark colors inside and out.
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive
  2. Term/Mileage: 36 months /7.5K miles per year
  3. Region/State: Washington State or Oregon State
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Mercedes Benz Leasee

(SoCal) Looking to lease a BMW X3 x30i white/grey exterior on black/mocha interior and premium, driving assistant,HK packages for 12/36…zip code: 92078…
Payment:$500( including tax) with $500 DAS

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2019 or 2020 BMW 530e demo/loaner or MB GLC 350e demo/loaner
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/10,000
  3. Region/State: SoCal
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email or PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Recent grad, current MB lessee.

Thanks!

My son is looking to lease an AWD suv (RAV4, Forrester, CRV type vehicle) 36 months, 12k with as little down as possible, he’s based in Portland, Oregon, are there any great deals out there?
Thank you in advance.
Mark

Looking to lease a Honda Accord EX or EX-L with 0 down in Las Vegas, my credit score is >800

So many questions…

Hey guys deciding to go a different route. Really interested in picking up an off-road Tacoma in the NorCal/Sacramento area. I haven’t gotten figures yet since most dealers around my area seem to be giving no flexibility on their pricing.

Anyone have a broker in the NorCal area that can give me an awesome deal? Wanting to pull the trigger this weekend!

I am trying to help my mom find a new car and a good deal. She is looking for a sedan or small suv and wants something luxury if possible. Currently leasing an Acury TLX that is due next month. She is looking to be at or below $400 a month sign and drive but if willing to put down MSD. Located in Florida but willing to travel.

Options i have thought of:
-330i
-X1
-NX300
-XC60
-C300

What am i missing?

How do you know that the numbers you didn’t get aren’t flexible?

Because you don’t know what you don’t know.

You may not be not right.

2 Likes
  • Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: RAV4 2019 or 20
  • Term/Mileage 36months/10k or 12k miles
  • Region/State Indiana
  • Preferred method of contact Email or text
  • Special qualifications, if applicable (credit score 800)

Hi. I’m looking for an X5 35 or GLE350.

750 plus credit
15000 miles a year
Current MB leaseholder
Looking to be @ $700 tax in with zero down.
You can message me or call/text.

Thanks.

Gavin