Off Topic Landfill

go back to t_d cheetohead

1 Like

Getting a brutal dictatorship to stop test-launching nuclear weapons, after telling the world he wouldnā€™t fail at doing so.
Classic Elon Musk.

Not an argument.
Go back to [insert 3rd world shithole country here].

Donā€™t assume Trump fixed anything yet. North Korea and the Kim dynasty has promised tons of things over the years only to break their promises almost immediately after they get what they want.

2 Likes

Oh, i would like to know which ā€œ3rd world shithole countryā€ you think iā€™m from.
This is amusing.
How much of a Trump dick rider do you have to be to have that username :thinking:

1 Like

What have you ever contributed? Please list your accomplishments. Iā€™ll be waiting with bated breath.

U.S. Presidential Election win using only 5 words = laughable? Please enlighten the masses.

What racism? 2020202

They never really had that many to begin with and were way too precious about them

I donā€™t know about you, but Iā€™d say 18 terrains is a pretty sizable inventory and a large amount to move in two days. A LOT of you PMā€™d me

So you work for a dealership? Your post makes it seem like you donā€™t.

I do not, I just saw their online inventory state they have 18 and confirmed that they have that many in stock actually when leasing mineā€™

Me referring you guys to the dealer was just something to give back to the community because I learned a lot when I first joined to lease my cars. :grinning:

When I was looking for an SLT AWD there werenā€™t even a total of 18 within a 100 mile radius.

I said 18 total terrains, most are SLEā€™s because they had the best incentives last month

Iā€™m still not understanding. That Dealer had 18 terrains last month and sold them all? Thereā€™s only 18 Terrains in the total Socal area? 18 people messaged asking for the dealer info? If I go on carjojo right now there are about 245 in a 100 mile radius.

What youā€™re not understanding is that last month was a killer time to get these cars. They were moving them like crazy, that goes for all dealers in SoCal. Just look at how many forum posts there are in both April and March for this car. Incentives are worse this month for the terrain so of course dealers are going to get less inventory delivered as prices increase. Basic economics

Uhhh maybe you donā€™t understand, Iā€™ve been looking at this car since March exactly because of the deals on them. What the hell are you even talking about 18 terrains for? Where did you even pull that number from? The dealer told you that to get you to sign telling you itā€™s a ā€œrare carā€ and hard to get? Lmao! Yeah the same dealers that canā€™t be bothered to send an actual quote or even respond to a call or an email like a normal business.

I pulled a Socal zip code out of thin air and by my count within 15 miles of 92782 thereā€™s 69 (heh) 2018 Terrains across all trim levels.

Evidently, youā€™re upset because you had no luck when calling dealers. There is nothing about the dealer telling me that they have 18 that would intrigue me to sign any more than if they had 2. This was a SoCal dealer, which I wonā€™t disclose the name of because they donā€™t have inventory and I donā€™t want them to get harassed by individuals such as yourself. I saw the 18 on their online inventory, confirmed with the sales manager over the phone, and even saw them, in person, when I went to go sign my car. Now, please keep to yourself and allow others to ask for tips that appreciate the help.

1 Like

This^ thank you. I donā€™t know how this guy is ā€œlooking all over SoCalā€.

[ Mod is edited: SPAM ]