Recent minivan leases?

Interested in any details.

Look through the threads in marketplace to get an idea. Lots of valuable information in them

Here are the 2 most recent active QX60 threads with pricing for April.

But QX60 has no where near the passenger or cargo space as an mini van. Not even close. Having QX60 for 2.5 weeks, compare my parents older odyssey, cargo space is 1/2 if both with 3 row up. Less than half of both with 3row folded. The 3row is much more usable in odyssey too. If you need a minivan, QX60 isn’t your answer.

I agree much less space (there is much less space in my regular length Expedition compared to my wife’s old Odyssey). Can you fit a double stroller in the back of the Qx60?

leased a Pacifica Touring L - 3 months ago. a beautiful van. 27 months, 7.5 miles per year.
$253 per month with about $1,5.00.00 down
thought it was a great deal

4 Likes

I think it will. Here is how a medium size single stroller fit into QX60. It took half the width. I am pretty sure I can fit another one in side by side. After that, not much more will fit tho until you want to stack thing on strollers. Unless your double stroller is folded into a very odd shape, it should fit

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I got my dad a limited sienna awd $49k msrp for $440 a month paid $1k at signing. Keep looking you should find something

2 Likes

Just in case anyone is still interested, I ended up getting the Touring L Plus for $45k for $450 a month, nothing down. 36 months/15k miles

That actually sounds like a great deal considering how loaded minivans don’t typically lease well.

What was the selling price, RV, MF, taxes and fees?

@wehave4kids can you post your breakdown as well?

It was a CT deal tax is like 6% I remember the selling price of 37.5k but other stuff don’t remember

I had 4 Sienna’s before I switched to a 2017 Pacifica. The Chrysler incentives were (are) much better than anything I could get from Toyota. Mistake I made was letting the dealer lock me into a 39 month lease with Chrysler Capital who, like Volvo, does not allow lease transfers.

My monthly payment of $480 on a $49k MSRP Limited was less than what I had been paying on Sienna XLE’s. Thought I had a great deal until I discovered this forum.

Touring L Plus
MSRP $44310
Selling price $40011.98
cap cost $41595.88
36 months, 15k miles
$450 month, only $450 paid at signing (1st month)

I hope it is a good deal, but it is done so I can’t think anymore. I wanted a specific color/trim combination and this was the ONLY car within 300 miles so I they somewhat had the upper hand.
I did walk in thinking I was going to pay $475 but I pushed them down to $450.

pacifica touring L $41100 MSRP, Selling for $34000 after incentives. MF 0.00041. Residual 51% purchase at end of lease $20966. Mid atlantic region. leasing through allied. $411 month 36 months 12k year. Taxes and fees rolled into payments. 1st month and DMV Due at signing . Also rolling $360 from honda lease into lease…

not many good deals with minivans… my honda odyssey EX that just finished was $360 a month $0 down. Now honda wants $460 for same car.

Tried to lease a touring plus $37000 MSRP but came out with lower residual and payment per month was $399 got less for paying more a month.

$450 for 15k a year on a plus is great!

Thanks. I had a 2017 and the car was bought back due to the lemon law. I know, people think I am crazy to get a 2018 but I really love the car and just couldn’t get into a different vehicle. I paid more for my 2017 and it had a lower MSRP so that made me feel better. I did the lemon law completely separate from the 2018- I settled first and then decided on the 2018 so that had no bearing on the 2018 price.

1 Like

Well done. :+1:t3:

20 char

what packages?

AST?

theatre?

Can you PM with the dealer info?