Off Topic Landfill

Can you clarify what you mean when you say your fee is $400 but something else when local?

What makes do work with in the NJ area? I’m interested in leasing a Honda Accord, but also open to Infiniti & BMW if the deals are a lot better.

If you came to me in person (eg. not through LH).

I’m not sure I understand. Unfortunately, I don’t deal with Honda.

Thanks - that clears it up.

Gotcha. I was asking what dealers you deal with in the NJ area (ex: I know you deal with Infiniti/BMW/Volvo, but not Honda/Ford/LR).

Actually I have the same question but for Norcal/Socal. I live in socal but could travel to norcal to receive.

For CA specifically - I know from reading the thread you do mercedes and bmw, but not infiniti. Do you do Lexus, Audi, Volvo in cali? (I know audis lease horribly).

I do Lexus not the other two.

2 Likes

i am in So cal Looking for an lexus RX350 or 450H F sport. Is it possible to lease 1 currently sub $550 ? i am in OC with 7.75 tax. Thanks in advance

Should be possible, but send me a message with what you are looking for.

RX350 is easily doable under $550 in SoCal.

Looking for a lease deal in NY for a Volvo S90 or S60. Don’t have A Plan.

Do you think a MRSP 41k 2018 volt premier for $500 down $300+tax 36/10k is impossible to lease? Socal

Now doing Lexus in Southern Florida!!!

3 Likes

Now doing Acura/Subaru/Toyota in Southern Florida!

1 Like

Any chances on SFL for a lease Lexus IS F 300 for around $400 with no more than $1500 down? Really interested in working with you.

Hi Quentin, are you also doing Ford in S Florida? Looking for an F150 in a few months time when my lease matures

I’m only doing certain brands in S.fl. Ford isn’t one of them yet.

Maybe on the 200t, not on the 300

So much for being a review thread :laughing:

1 Like

@nyclife, not in MA? thought at one point your biz covered our fair state.

[ Mod edited: SPAM ]

Are you high? One guy ends NK nuclear threat and ushers in peace on the Korean peninsula. The other guy scams taxpayers and hands out gibs to richfags in order to build an online brand targeting soy boys.

Parallels indeed.