Recent minivan leases?

Contribute something instead?

2 Likes

Siennas are at the end of their chassis lifecycle. The MF’s have been so low lately the rent charge is almost negligible. See what you can get for quotes. I priced one out last year and the top trim was under the 1% rule.

I’d be interested in any details you might have.

Good tip, thank you. I haven’t been focused on that bad boy since it seems to rank poorly in all the minivan reviews since it is now so outdated, but I will add to search with the Sedona, Odyssey and the Pacifica if there is better possibility of snagging a deal.

if you want to venture into the crossover space, the qx60 is leasing very well this month. Less space but some people prefer the look. In my neck of suburbia, the qx60 is 2nd to odyssey as the family hauler.

What have you ever contributed to this forum?

Except that laughable username

3 Likes

I have priced the Odyssey EXL and Pacifica Touring L Plus- I haven’t signed either but I will share what I have so far…

Odyssey EXL - no extra packages. I think the MSRP was around $40k. Dealer gave me $599 for 36 months/15k miles and only first month down. Would be my 3rd minivan with them and they would not negotiate.

Pacifica Touring L Plus with a few extra packages. MSRP is $44k. Final offer is $475 month for 36 months/15k miles. I am not sure if that is on the higher side, but I need an 8 passenger and advanced safety package. There is only 1 car within 200 miles that fits my needs so the dealer ordered the car from somewhere else - they kind of have me since I want that specific car.

I didn’t even price the Sienna- car is so outdated, I didn’t have any interest in it.

1 Like

I’ll give you a reference on a Pacifica TL+. Back at the end of October (so yes, prices should have changed), I picked up a $43.5k MSRP vehicle for $470/mo on 39mo/10k lease. That was through Ally and not Chrysler captial.

I would have thought that you may have been able to do slightly better by now.

Also, I too had limited choice of vehicles with the Advanced Safety Tech packages. There were a few months where they couldn’t be ordered and so only Limited trim models had AST+. That has changed in the last few weeks according to the forum so you should see AST+ inventory start to pick up if you can wait.

The Pacifica is about 6k miles in and absolutely great!

Hope that helps,

John.

My parents have always had Odysseys, I like it a lot. But I also like the Pacific a lot especially for the fold flat 2nd row seats. Quite a few time I was using my parents Odyssey, I realize I needed to remove the 2nd row for cargo spaces (Ikea or Home Depot trip), and I had to drove home, ditched the seats and went back. With the Pacifica, that will become a lot more convenient.

I’ve noticed there are still a lot of new 2017 Pacifica’s in my area. Are they still available for lease or does Chrysler Financial only allow the new new vehicles. Not sure where the model year cut off is for them. Only seems logical dealers would be more willing to discount 17s over 18s.

I won’t complain if I can score a 2017 Limited for the same monthly as an 18 TL+

1 Like

Interested in any details.

Look through the threads in marketplace to get an idea. Lots of valuable information in them

Here are the 2 most recent active QX60 threads with pricing for April.

But QX60 has no where near the passenger or cargo space as an mini van. Not even close. Having QX60 for 2.5 weeks, compare my parents older odyssey, cargo space is 1/2 if both with 3 row up. Less than half of both with 3row folded. The 3row is much more usable in odyssey too. If you need a minivan, QX60 isn’t your answer.

I agree much less space (there is much less space in my regular length Expedition compared to my wife’s old Odyssey). Can you fit a double stroller in the back of the Qx60?

leased a Pacifica Touring L - 3 months ago. a beautiful van. 27 months, 7.5 miles per year.
$253 per month with about $1,5.00.00 down
thought it was a great deal

4 Likes

I think it will. Here is how a medium size single stroller fit into QX60. It took half the width. I am pretty sure I can fit another one in side by side. After that, not much more will fit tho until you want to stack thing on strollers. Unless your double stroller is folded into a very odd shape, it should fit

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I got my dad a limited sienna awd $49k msrp for $440 a month paid $1k at signing. Keep looking you should find something

2 Likes

Just in case anyone is still interested, I ended up getting the Touring L Plus for $45k for $450 a month, nothing down. 36 months/15k miles