2018 Velar Offer

Just got an offer for an ‘18 r dynamic.
$ 65,000 msrp
Only willing to apply 3000 conquest
1800 due at signing
$750 with 9% tax

Thoughts on this?

For what it’s worth they started at over $900 haha.

Isn’t it obvious for a deal with NO discount off MSRP?

I agree, thought it was interesting. Clearly people pay sticker

I have seen posts on here about how RR are really a niche market and deals are few and far between when it comes to them. This to me shows that.

Search the forum… there have been one or two decent deals on these. $750 and $1800 drive off doesn’t sounds good at all.

I browsed the forum before hand and was expecting somewhere in the mid 600’s. So I was quite shocked. Unfortunately they are the only dealer in Missouri and Land Rover has some strange policies for out of state deals.

With P250SE, for 10/36, I get $818/mo incl. tax with only 3,000 conquest. This is for 56% residual and 0.00018 MF.

To get close to your number, I need ~$2,000 in discount off MSRP. Are you sure they didn’t apply any discount?

It’s possible. They threw the $750 at me as I was leaving the dealership. I will double check to confirm.

I had 573 with 573 due…but that MSRP was 61,000.

I would jump on that if I could negotiate that even on a lower priced msrp

Can you share the details of your deal?

How about a vhooloo crystal balls deal

I think I read somewhere that LRs don’t lease out of state, correct?

So say, if I’m in CA, would it still make sense to ask dealers to match something from MA? Or should it just be a benchmark I can try to achieve without being explicit about it to CA dealers?

Yes use as a template to get your own deal done

Thanks vhooloo. I’ll use this as a template and try to negotiate one of their vehicles. Is it just me or is plaza a pain to deal with in general in St. Louis.

Great job at the not too subtle racism. You must be fun at parties.

1 Like

wow a little offended by this statement.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill