Bmw 340i Loaner lease

but 41,900 isn’t the advertised net cap cost, 44,967 is, which was negotiated to 43,995

Yeah so it’s even higher than 400.

BMW doesn’t do MSDs anymore (unless you’re in a special region that allows customers to roll over their previous MSDs).

1 Like

They told me the residual is 61%. Doesn’t add up to the numbers.

You are probably mixing RVs for 24months vs 36 months. 67% is for 24/10k.

If anyone is looking for a 340i exec demo in Houston I’ve seen this one that’s a heck of a deal. $59,145 down to $42,881. If I didn’t want an SUV (just signed an x3 demo lease) I would have gotten this.

That’s a heck of a discount. Do you know how many miles are on it? Picture shows only 8 miles, but I think that’s wrong if this was a demo/loaner.

Wow that is cheap. Figure it probably includes $3000 in incentives already, but even still. That’s a huge discount.

No idea, just noticed it when looking around and figured I’d share.

1 Like

They have this one also discounted 27% who ever goes for these is going to get a great deal if they meet the mileage eligibility if you look at all there loaner they all have a lease quote price except for these 2 which are discounted the most

IIRC you have to pay a significant chunk of taxes for Texas leases. I’m not sure if that affects out of state folks, but it’s something to keep in mind for those interested.

Correct me if I’m wrong, though.

Edit: Called it in to report back - Per Alan, it has 10k+ miles, non-leasable.

Mileage is 10,000+, inquired about it last week. :frowning:

Need help with my 1st lease in FL!

2018 bmw 340i demo with 150 miles

Msrp: $56,640
Rebate: $3500 ($500 student rebate not included on my quote)
Sales Price: 49,277 (13%)
Residual: 61%
MF: 0.00156
Doc fee: $795
Acquisition Fee: $925
36months/10K

$534 before tax and $569 after tax (doesn’t include $500 student rebate). I believe this is zero drive off price.

Couldn’t even get another $500 off MSRP. Dealer states he is losing $4K on this car. I couldn’t even get black kidney grills thrown in.

Leasehackr score of 10 if I do NOT do zero drive off and include $500 student rebate.

Thoughts?!

Not a good deal 202020

1 Like

I’d say it’s pretty good, you’ve hit the 1% mark. It is a 13% discount before incentives. I’m having trouble getting 1% on a 330. :confused:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hey @Beamer21, did you ever end up doing this deal?

I’m negotiating a similar situation on a loaner 2018 340i w/ M Sport + Premium Package + carbon fiber accessories and more.

Curios to know if you ever pulled the trigger and how you made out in the end.

Would asking for a discount in the upper range of 20-25% before incentives on a 2018 340i loaner be reasonable at this time? It’s an outgoing model with about 2k miles on it. I’m worried that I may get ignored and if I should just ask for something lower like 20%. Thank you.

I don’t think you’ll see a discount like that on a 340i as they are more rare in loaner fleets. I’d shoot for 18-20% off.

I’m working on a 340i loaner right now, asked for MSRP and said looking for 20% off before incentives, for the reasons you indicated. Will let you know if i DON’T get ignored. Unfortunately for us they are more rare than the 330i cars… but man I want the engine upgrade!

1 Like