Off Topic Landfill

[ Mod edited: SPAM ]

[ Mod edited: SPAM ]

Any deals out there left?.. seems inventory is low on 17s now

[ Mod edited: Delete ]

no downpayment no msd ?
how is this possible?

Missed out on the magical wonderland that was BMW Loaners from about Nov-March.

Everyone got BMW’s for under $300, some under $200. I got my loaded $52k MSRP 330i wagon for $216.

All of em zero down and no MSD (bmw doesn’t do MSD anymore)

I don’t understand how you got to this sale price after you reduced only the 5750+1500+3000 ?

Plus dealer discount

That was just the incentives/rebates. Didn’t include dealer discount.

1 Like

She’s a beauty! 2020

1 Like

What a gorgeous car! I’m looking for one also but I can’t stomach a 5xx.xx payment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Looking super dope, especially with those 20’s. I got a 17 Q60 RS that came with the 19’s…thinking of upgrading to the 20’s. And solid deal btw.

Is this a good deal? What’s the leasehackr score on this?

Noticed that you not only put some money down, but you also signed a 39 month lease - which means that you’re on the hook for a 4th registration.

39 months has the same residual as 36 so always makes sense for an Infiniti.

Raffay, are your revised quotes for the Velars here yet? Not for me, but a friend that might be interested. Apologies for posting the question on this thread. Newbie here that does not have PM access yet.

I’ll send you over a PM!

can you send me Velar quotes as well thanks

Hello Raffay, I’d be interested in the Velar and XC90 quotes as well! Thanks in advance.

Hey, I’m looking for the cheapest lease possible. I need it to be AWD, I need 12-15k miles, and I need great mpg. Can you recommend a few cars for me to look at?