Off Topic Landfill

I’m only doing certain brands in S.fl. Ford isn’t one of them yet.

Maybe on the 200t, not on the 300

So much for being a review thread :laughing:

1 Like

@nyclife, not in MA? thought at one point your biz covered our fair state.

[ Mod edited: SPAM ]

Are you high? One guy ends NK nuclear threat and ushers in peace on the Korean peninsula. The other guy scams taxpayers and hands out gibs to richfags in order to build an online brand targeting soy boys.

Parallels indeed.

go back to t_d cheetohead

1 Like

Getting a brutal dictatorship to stop test-launching nuclear weapons, after telling the world he wouldn’t fail at doing so.
Classic Elon Musk.

Not an argument.
Go back to [insert 3rd world shithole country here].

Don’t assume Trump fixed anything yet. North Korea and the Kim dynasty has promised tons of things over the years only to break their promises almost immediately after they get what they want.

2 Likes

Oh, i would like to know which “3rd world shithole country” you think i’m from.
This is amusing.
How much of a Trump dick rider do you have to be to have that username :thinking:

1 Like

What have you ever contributed? Please list your accomplishments. I’ll be waiting with bated breath.

U.S. Presidential Election win using only 5 words = laughable? Please enlighten the masses.

What racism? 2020202

They never really had that many to begin with and were way too precious about them

I don’t know about you, but I’d say 18 terrains is a pretty sizable inventory and a large amount to move in two days. A LOT of you PM’d me

So you work for a dealership? Your post makes it seem like you don’t.

I do not, I just saw their online inventory state they have 18 and confirmed that they have that many in stock actually when leasing mine’

Me referring you guys to the dealer was just something to give back to the community because I learned a lot when I first joined to lease my cars. :grinning:

When I was looking for an SLT AWD there weren’t even a total of 18 within a 100 mile radius.

I said 18 total terrains, most are SLE’s because they had the best incentives last month

I’m still not understanding. That Dealer had 18 terrains last month and sold them all? There’s only 18 Terrains in the total Socal area? 18 people messaged asking for the dealer info? If I go on carjojo right now there are about 245 in a 100 mile radius.