Off Topic Landfill

Deleted […]

I unfortunately don’t do Infiniti in California, I’d have to check your incentives, I know its possible in socal.

Hi, I’m a newbie to LH and have been lurking for the past week or two. Love the sophisticated shoppers and info shared on here.

Never used a broker before but sure am interested. Sounds like a no brainer for “high end” cars, but for mid range, will the savings justify the cost?

What will help the most in terms of finding a hackrworthy deal is NOT being tied to a particular make/model as the incentives and discounting change from month to month and flexibility matters, also learn that some vehicles lease better than they purchase and you may be surprised to see that you can lease a demo MB/BMW or new Volvo for the same price you can lease a similarly equipped civic/accord/camry.

1 Like

Do you mean the real Discovery or the Discovery Sport?

Edit: nevermind

@nyclife

I am in the market for 2 row luxury suv. my budget is $350-400per month. Don’t want to make any down payment. Can you please PM me various options that you can offer for Connecticut area?

BMW/AUDI/MERC/VOLVO/INFINITI/JAGUAR ETC.

Thanks

Hi @nyclife

I saw you don’t work with Infiniti dealers in CA.

Would you mind sharing which brands you do in SoCal?

Thank you for the great review, enjoy the new 430xi!!

ADDED: Maserati & Alfa Romeo, Subaru, and VW.

Do you have any deals in Florida? Or do you know anyone handles lease deals in Florida?

2 Likes

Looking for a hackr type bang for your buck with power. Is a challenger hellcat possible in the low 500s? BMW m550 or m5 seems way too pricey. Audi lease terrible. Mercedes amgs also pretty bad. Ford I don’t think you deal with and the mustang shelby’s don’t lease well anyway. Avoiding red sport. Have numbers on quadrifoglio gotten better? Open to suggestions. :exploding_head:

BMW 340?
Challenger hellcat isn’t in the 5s.

Sorry don’t do deals in FL

Ahhh 340 is not appealing. So seems like my budget is in a dead zone for the premium power cars? Have to get up to at least what 700?

You should PM him this stuff…this thread is intended for reviews.

3 Likes

Apologies 20202020202020

What was the msrp of the car?

MSRP was 42k 2020202020

Do you work with individuals in Florida? If so - I am interested in discussing a few options with you :wink:

Unfortunately, I don’t