Tesla bankruptcy?

Uh oh

Tesla pounds its chest about supposedly inaccurate reporting, but when the screws are twisted and they are asked to provide details about what was inaccurate with the reporting, they go silent.
Just like the Trump admin! I swear, we should start calling Tesla the West Coast White House (of lies)!

Aren’t they alternative facts?

1 Like

Isn’t Musk in an alternate universe?

Maybe they’re long lost cousins

1 Like

The parallels between Cheeto/Elon and Cheeto-heads/TSLA cultists is scary.

2 Likes

It seems bro/gm cult is just as scary lol

1 Like

Not as scary as that photo!

1 Like

Probe # 2 in 2 days…

This hedge fund is not too fond…

I love how they blame the worker and his subcontracting company, as if Tesla had no pull on the work or training for the job that worker was doing IN THEIR OWN FACTORY.

I am convinced Sean Spicer works for Tesla’s PR department.

2 Likes

Karma is a bitch, keep trolling

1 Like

Guess that means no more $100/month Encore deals.

Just like the Orange man, Tesla brand is too valuable to fail.

Are you confused? This is the Tesla bankruptcy thread. If you want to troll GM, start your own GM post.

Anyways, getting back on topic.

I don’t know about a bankruptcy, but I see a $34k off a Metallic Gray 2017 Tesla Model X in So cal and a 40k off P100 Model X in NYC. Both lease very well like 40% off normal rates. If you are interested, let me know.

1 Like

are they preparing paperwork? Are people not getting paid? Oh wait, GM Korea will beat them to it.

I don’t have to troll gm because I have nothing against them unlike some weird complex that you have

Keep trolling :+1:

Are you a dealer? If so, you should register here

1 Like

Really, I heard Tesla doesn’t discount at all. Even Elon Mush bought his at full MSRP. Things change?

Tesla doesn’t “discount”, but they do “price adjust”. Lol