Off Topic Landfill

Mhm, it will get tossed out though.
You cannot evade the $5,000 limit (sometimes it is higher, $7,500)

The judge will tell you to get a lawyer and file it in district court if the amount is above the limit.
You cannor half it either. The totality of your claim must be $5,000 or less.

Anyway, irrelevant who cares good night and god bless ya.

No, Judge has no right to order you get a lawyer in a Civil court. You have every right to represent yourself and go Pro Se in your own case. That’s strictly your own business. And larger claim means a little stricter Rules of Evidence, plus you go through Interrogatories (written questions, usually 15 in District and 30 in Circuit Court, which parties get to ask each other in a Discovery stage before Trial). As I said above, no scoundrel is above layman.

You are simply wrong, but whatever.
You cannot use the small claims to file a suit that is worth more than whatever balance you are bound by for state law.

For example, if someone steals a $7,500 ring from you. And your state law limit is $5k, you cannot sue them for $5k to evade the limit, then sue for another $2.5k. That will end up in a higher court. I guess if all you want is $5k (or whatever limit) regardless…

I don’t care to argue about it, it’s irrelevant to me as this issue would not be for small claims anyway. This whole “legal” conversation is pointless. Plus, suing someone opens you to counter suing. It’s not all cut and dry.

I don’t think Court is a cure all, but whatever.

What am I wrong about? I do this for a living. I do draft complaints for a law firm daily because it’s part of my job.

Why are you reading into what I write what you want? Where did I say that you can “use the small claims to file a suit that is worth more than whatever balance you are bound by for state law”? I am not even sure what the sentence you wrote means.

As to claim you file, generally speaking you can sue for monetary damages AS WELL AS inflicted emotional damage, pain and suffering, which are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. For example, if you get into car accident and get injured, you can sue for your property damage (amount of the cost of repair) AND for bodily injury, which includes costs of medical treatment AND lost wages AND pain and suffering endured as a result of the injury. It’s up to you what amount you sue for. If you want you can sue for lost wages only (time you lost from work pursuing the case Pro Se) and for emotional distress. You don’t HAVE to sue for large amount in large claims court, it’s your choice where to sue and for what amount.

Finally, filing a LARGE TORT claim is not as difficult as you may imagine (I draft those daily). Rules of Evidence are stricter at Trial, true, but this only means that you must present relevant evidence (not a hearsay), and you have to stick to Court’s schedule and do some extra filings (like Discovery, appointment of experts in Circuit Court, preparing for pre-trial conference or mediation). But filing Circuit Court lawsuit per se for $250,000 bodily injury claim takes less time than doing the same in the District Court, because you don’t have to do 10104 (intent to introduce meds), it’s one page document with demand of Jury Trial. But then you go through discovery, appoint any of your experts and follow Rules of Evidence if you present your case in court.

As to “suing someone opens you to counter suing”, yeah, good luck to Bentley Motors counter-suing an average Joe Six Pack for suing them. Even if they win million dollar Judgement,(average Joe would have to come and rape in person General Manager along with all the employees of dealership in order to get such a verdict against himself from the Jury in the Circuit Court) good luck on collecting it! And what exactly will dealer counter-sue for if dealer is sued for swindling and fraud? If dealer engaged in fraudulent bait-and-switch (or that is what Complaint alleges prior to Trial), what will dealer counter-sue the customer for? For bringing a lawsuit against them? You must have some GROUNDS to sue, you can’t sue just for the sake of counter-suing, or your counter-suit is moot. But let’s say you do totally frivolous counter-suit just for the sake of counter suing. Again, see above, GOOD LUCK COLLECTING YOUR JUDGEMENT EVEN IF YOU BRIBE THE JUDGE IN YOUR FAVOR AND WIN. But, as a dealer rest assured, you will PAY hundreds if not thousands of dollars to your expensive Bentley Motors representing attorneys to defend yourself against any claim, small or large. It won’t cost you just $50 to get away with it.

Stop arguing on this, you have no clue what you are talking about. Stick to your trolling and see where it leads you.

OP sounds like a dealer who is here to troll potential buyers. Interesting, my thread where I asked for genuine help and advise was closed when I refused to be pushed towards getting a loaner. But this thread, where OP obviously trolls, stays on.

Manual :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:202020202020

Don’t think they put 6MT into loaner fleet since most people can’t drive manual

2 Likes

I swear there was an ex-loaner 330 that was a MT that popped up on here a few months ago, but yes MT loaners are super rare. MTs on BMW / Audi lots are rare enough as is, and I think Audi said they weren’t bothering with the MT version of the A4 / A5 / A6 going forward since nobody is buying them.

I think I know what one your talking about, but it was a base model. Really wanted a well appointed one and one with the Inline 6 too. 4 cylinder wasn’t going to cut it. Good for the next 36 months…

I’ve seen a fully loaded convertible 6spd manual black on black 335 loaner in person. But that was a unicorn sighting back in ‘12 lol

1 Like

Seems like an amazing deal. Can you clarify the sales price and how you got to it from MSRP? Seems like an excellent deal.

@BMW_Dave
Looking for a good deal on a X3 or X5 including Navigation. Thanks

Ok ladies. Don’t you have some deals to work on? Or threatened that I “stole” all the business. Seriously…I helped some people with pricing and some paid me, others didn’t. Back to your lunchables.

I won’t suggest jumping on good deals anymore and promoting the value of a broker. Carry on

your prices were garbage. Learned that after a week here…

Keep it civil, will you?

Did you almost choke on your pb and j with the crust cut off laughing? Thanks ma

He comes across as tough, but he’s a cuddly little fellow at heart

1 Like

More like :joy::+1:

1 Like

Congrats on the car!

Would you mind sharing the details of your deal?

That is great, congrats! How much was due at signing?