Off Topic Landfill

Can you give the deal breakdown pls?

Well, maybe show your dealership these numbersā€¦also after posting my initial offer on leasehackr, I sent him a screenshot of what you guys were saying and he gave me a better offer and here it is

Well. 349+ tax + fees.

My deal is better. Just saying. And the ad we have online right now is 299+tax with 2K down + drive offs + FCA returning rebate.
In the end it comes down to the same thing. You have to understand what fees mean and what is included and so on.

Good luck with the forum.

Offer from Glendale Alfa Romeo

That vehicle is in transit.

We can however still do a contract and when the vehicle is available you can pick it up.

For the lease special on that vehicleā€¦

$349 +tax

$0 down

24 months

10k miles

Just fees.

Iā€™ve asked you before - register, if you are dealer.

Iā€™m not a dealer just posting offers 2 dealers emailed me

Im sure you could get an Aston Martinā€¦ Bond.

1 Like

Are you serious? lolā€¦ Good luck finding such a deal.

And the continuation of fantasy deals continue. Maybe this whole ā€œwantedā€ idea wasnā€™t so good after all- it can ruin the reputation of the Hackrs and dealers working with usā€¦ unless these ā€œbuyersā€ realize they need to edge up. Just like real estate ā€œI want a 3 Bed 2.5 bath in Irvine for $600k with a garageā€. 3 months later- settles for $750kā€¦ Buyers do your own research. Stop wasting your own time.

1 Like

Totally agree.

Personally Iā€™m very realistic. Iā€™m looking for a unicorn holding a four leaf clover waiting at the end of a rainbow where there is also a pot of gold.

Iā€™m willing to pay $5 a month with a check of $5000 from Costco.

Does that sound about right?

1 Like

i have a four leaf clover. One of my prized possessions no joke.

Looking for a Lamborghini Huracan. Zero down, budget of $400/mo, 590 FICO score, wonā€™t travel.

Jk. Iā€™ve only been around here for a few days but I can see this thread getting pretty ridiculous pretty quick. Should be fun to watch though! :sunglasses:

There are plenty of condos in Irvine in the 650k range but a 3bd, 2.5b single family home for 750k is beyond a unicorn deal.

I am looking for zero down and zero per month. Prefer that the car be delivered to my house, with bowtie (red only). Dealers: earn my business.

4 Likes

This may be the most indecipherable post Iā€™ve ever seen anywhere.

WTF is a lighty sport sedan? And what in carnation do a Q50 (R/AWD Luxury marque) and a WRX (AWD non-luxury hot rod weird car) have in common with a Camry or Accord?

1 Like

Wanted Porsche, Lambo, Aston Martin, NSX etc for as low as possble. Please DM :slight_smile:

I just got a leftover 2018 NSX Twin Turbo with optional bazooka mount and flamethrower for $128 / month $0 DAS 24 months 30k miles / year.

Dealer swears he lost money on it and cannot repeat.

Anyone know a good automatic car wash that allows bazookas? Iā€™m in Orange County, CA willing to drive up to 3 miles for a good wash MUST HAVE FREE VACUUMS.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fineā€¦but it still doesnā€™t solve the problem of the initial intent that has been lost. There have been a couple people that have gone after posters, but the general idea of the thread is already lost in those that are postingā€¦

1. requests arenā€™t following the posted guidelines (and yes, I understand some were merged into this before the guidelines were placed).
  2. Unrealistic expectations (Nothing anyone can do about that but ignore)

Youā€™re correct though that ignoring them is more or less the only thing that can be done I guess.

We canā€™t fix #1 and #2 in ANY thread, so this one is not different :slight_smile:

Yes, thank you! That was the idea.

1 Like

Didnā€™t I say that too? :). All is not lostā€¦just frustrating that people canā€™t follow rules/read, which mars up what could be a good thing.

Carry on.