Off Topic Landfill

He makes a spreadsheet with 100 Leases, one for every car. It’s a look at me moment for him. In his mind every other dealer is doing a disservice to the Lease Hacker community because they don’t have lease deals for every car. Basically @Cody_Carter is a Lease Hacker God, and every other dealer must provide a spreadsheet with over 100 leases on every car every month, or he will out them to the community and the founders.

I didn’t take Codys response to be that. A potential customer asked you to provide a quote for a model, which seems to be a pretty popular new model, so the easy thing probably would have just been to add a sample model to the spreadsheet, no questions asked. That way, anyone in the future looking for an Ascent will have a baseline they can expect and potentially save you time if they find it to be out of their budget off the jump.

3 Likes

That’s not what he said. He asked you to contribute more to the community (i.e. service community better), rather than just brushing people off if they are not your potential clients.
I guess you are a bad mind reader.

3 Likes

I have said it before and I will say it again. I am at work. I am in the Marketplace section for Registered Dealers on this site. I am here to Lease Vehicles. I am bar none the most aggressive dealer on here offering the best deals on VW and Subaru (If you doubt these claims then prove me wrong) If you want to lease a car from me I am here for you and I am your guy.

I am not on here to help customers in other markets, and for that matter the programs are different in other markets anyway.

I have had private conversations with @Cody_Carter before. And if @Cody_Carter was really trying to “help” me sell more cars, he could have sent me a personal message on this forum.

Instead he puts me on blast in public and attaches the founder to the blast.

If you want the best deal on VW or Subaru in SOCAL, I am here for you.

Nice price, but the CVT engine in a Nissan isn’t good.

can someone share any deals on a 2019 qx50 luxe AWD in MA?
I’ve been seeing the following:
MSRP $43,715
zero down (sign and drive)
monthly including taxes and fees $500
39 months/ 10K miles/year
please help. thanks

Don’t post the same question in multiple threads.

can someone share any deals on a 2019 qx50 luxe AWD in MA?
I’ve been seeing the following:
MSRP $43,715
zero down (sign and drive)
monthly including taxes and fees $500
39 months/ 10K miles/year
please help. thanks

This is a marketplace post. Please ask in the " Ask the Hackrs" section.

@305Hackr or @Ursus , can you please move this out? Thank you :slight_smile:

thank you.

I bet OP is more concerned with marital harmony than getting his chops busted by a rando.

1 Like

That’s pretty rude and uncalled for, i like both cars so it is fine

1 Like

@nyclife Looking for a lease deal on 2019 QX60 Luxe AWD, 12K miles, 33/36/39 months

Dear, Bostoncarconcierge. I want to offer you cooperation. When selling any of your cars, we offer our [best personal alarm]mod removed link-spam free of charge as a gift. What do you think?

Why you merged it like spam ? It’s serious offer

You need to register as a business to solicit business here.

Hijacking a thread to peddle your product is also not good form.

Okay, sorry.

Any dealers in nj?

The prob with this dealer is they know that no one else uses us bank and they give you a terribke discoujt off msrp when you want a car priced with usbank.

1 Like

I might have been lucky with them as I have leased my last two Tundra Limiteds from the Akron dealer. A 2015 and 2017 for 490/month including 9.5% tax for Allegheny county. Granted it’s not as good as what you advertise but that was before you came aboard.

I also got a 18 4Runner for 302 month tax included (granted through TFS) from the Pittsburgh dealer.

But now I see that better deals can be had I will be exploring those avenues when my lease is up.