Off Topic Landfill

Wow. I’m amazed by the way you talk to people on here. Typical car salesman :smirk:

2 Likes

Sounds about right. Same attitude as the users of reddit.com/r/askcarsales

Exactly.
Asking for how to get an incentive as akin to asking how to steal a little babys toy the way they treat you.

As a side note, I’m wondering who in the world configured that Wrangler. Who in their right mind wants a stripped to the bones Wrangler but then wants to pay an additional 4k for the new engine? Willing to have to fill their tank with premium but also ok with no AC and crank windows.

Lol, not angry, just entertained. But since this conversation has devolved into “lolumadbro” territory, I’ll just leave it at that.

2 Likes

Nuke this deal and thread. Calling all votes.

Why? So those brokers or independent lease transfers that may not be such a great deal can’t post without fear of being shut down? People here should be smart enough to know a bad deal when they see one without grand oversight. I’d hate to see that kind of censorship here.

Right now, this forum is efficient with good/great deals making up far more than 75% of postings. You like wasting your time reading 75% of poor or bad deals in hopes of finding what you can actually use? Time is money. Trying to decipher whether a deal is indeed poor costs time which is money. Leasehackr=Timehackr

Someone should just landfill everything but the OP. There is enough info there for people to determine for themselves if this is a good deal or not.

1 Like

Who cares? You should just add it to the sheet. Worst case you are helping the forum. Best case someone stubbles upon it and you sell a car.

1 Like

@Cody_Carter, with that logic I would work up 200 leases per month. But thank you for your input.

Look at my sheet 100+ leases posted. Build them once and then you won’t have too many questions. And you’ll sell more.

2 Likes

I can’t look at your lease sheet I dont see it posted anywhere on the forum. Why is that Cody?!?!?!

Toyota corporate won’t allow direct postings. Can’t afford another fine. I haven’t counted yet but I’d guess there are 200+ quotes on it.

You can send me a message for the link if you would like to see what real work looks like.

You are on a free community and you should be able to post for everyone’s benefit. If you paid for the leads I’d understand.

@michael and @Jon have told you before this exact thing

4 Likes

How about you do things your way and I do things my way. Thanks So Much for your input.

Every single time I consider looking in this thread because there might be an interesting deal, I see how you speak with others and I am completely put off by it. It makes me think I will somehow get screwed and the final line will be “if you don’t like it, move along”. I’m not even telling you that what Cody says is the right way. It is just your way of speaking. And if you really think that way of speaking helps you bring more cash home, feel better about yourself and others then keep on doing it.

7 Likes

@Billium Every single hacker who has bought from me is 100% happy, please feel free to go back and read any of these threads going back the last year. I take great offense to @Cody_Carter coming onto a public forum and trying to tell me how to do my job. (as I am sure you would feel if someone did the same to you.) I am in the Market place section as a Registered Dealer. I am on here to help hackers Lease VW and Subarus in Southern California. If you want a great deal on a VW or Subaru Lease in SOCAL I am here for you.

Why take offense over his suggestion to better your business? You didn’t like it, thank him and move on.

5 Likes

Because he could have simply sent me a private message. He did what he did for a reason, and he linked the Founders on the post. It would be the equivalent of me telling you how to do your job, and including your boss in on the conversation.

What would be his reason, can you explain? He sells Toyota, not VW/Subaru.