Florida DEC 2019 Infiniti QX50 Essential $351+tax. ONLY 1st D.A.S. -

Deal is on on a 2019 QX50 Essential Trim for 39/10k miles. Infiniti has offered the $1500 VPP finally on these and also have the Conquest offer which is $1000 for the QX50.
$351+ tax includes qualification for VPP and Conquest.

Brokerage fees applies

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 QX50 Essential
MSRP: $ $46,500
Monthly Payment: $ $351+ tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ Only First Payment Due
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00003
Residual: 55%
Available Incentives: VPP $1500 and Conquest $1000 applied
Region: FL
Leasehackr Score: 10.7
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: 2019 QX50 Esse Nov Calc

2 Likes

Just comparing to the Northeast deal…basically the same in terms of dealer discount (16%)…when you equalize drive-offs (vs rolling in) & tax rates (slightly higher in South), it comes down to $1k for the infamous SoFlo Doc fees & 1% less residual, right?

How does the 39 mo lease work on these Infiniti’s? Is there extra service you’d be responsible for vs 36 month leases?

Yeah, you’d have to renew the vehicle registration in year 3 despite having to return it 3 months later. Best way to avoid that is a pull ahead or see if you can go month to month while you search for your next vehicle, so you’re at least getting some value out of the full year’s registration costs

Can you do a similar level of discounting on the LUXE trim?

MF on the LUXE isn’t as discounted. It’s .00003 on the essential

True, but that’s what MSDs are for…

In Florida, the tag stays with the owner and is transferred over to the new vehicle. I have seen mixed results even personally. Sometimes, the charges are pro-rated to remainder till birthday. Mostly, dealers issue new tags as well which for leases in FL is around $100 only. For purchases however, it goes up to $400’s.

I can try to yes if a client needs one specifically. All my posted deals are based on what the dealers wants to get rid of first.

Oh that’s interesting. I’ve never heard of that being the case, but that would make 39 month leases a little less irritating!

Yeah on my encore my annual registration is $82 bucks. on my other cars, I have personalized plates with personalized names… those are $160 - $180. The personalized plates are usually related to an organization where you donate every year with renewal.

UPDATE

Numbers stay same for DECEMBER !

@mani_is_kool, what would your selling price be on a QX50 Essential AWD with ProAssist, ProActive and Premium Heat (MSRP $48,00+destination)? Same residual % and MF as in your OP? I would qualify for VPP and Conquest.

I’m in another state trying to replicate

Is that 16% discount (before VPP. Conquest) mainly dealer discount? How much Infiniti incentive is built into that 16%?

Thanks

Yes the discount is before VPP and Conquest has been applied.
Remove the VPP and Conquest from Calculator if it does not apply to you.

Listed MSRP is sold. Next available are $49k.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill